Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Archer

@Anonymous User

Hi Now TV Team Members

Do any of you guys know when Archer season 6 (and possibly 7 as well) will come to Now TV?

Cheers

UK Bob

20 REPLIES 20
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I've seen a few episodes on DisneyLife but it is pretty good. You can hear the R&M opening music in the GF opening music. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @Jason-C @Anonymous User

Apologies for bringing up an old thread but I must say, Archer has won me over. 

I've almost finished season 2 on Netflix. I can't believe it took me this long to get hooked on the show. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

I must admit, when I first saw Archer I instantly disliked it but once I started to really watch it I became hooked.

I'm now waiting for Now TV to start showing latest series of Archer, which I believe are seasons 7 and 8 (there's possible a season 9 out there as well).

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I'm up to where he gets "his" baby's name tattooed...and tattooes the baby.. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @ukbobboy @Jason-C 

YES!

Krieger forever

de1BX7o.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy

When I saw the Bob's Burgers episode, I swear I choked on my beer 😂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @ukbobboy don't know if you have seen the anime but how very Cowboy Bebop is the opening theme! 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dWk-VpK4hJo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WqHOAWChIOY

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @ukbobboy

Ive seen it mentioned but hadnt actually taken the time to look at the Cowboy Beebop opening- damn they could successfully sue! 

Sidenote- CB has a very long opening! 😮

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I only discovered CB last year. Considering I love my anime, you'd think it would have been the first one I ever watched. 😂

It is a really good anime, bounty hunters in space lol. 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @ukbobboy 🙂

Just to let you know (if you are interested), Google Play have an Archer bundle of seasons 1-8 for £25 on their cyber week deals. I'm really tempted to get it. 🙂