Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Archer

@Anonymous User

Hi Now TV Team Members

Do any of you guys know when Archer season 6 (and possibly 7 as well) will come to Now TV?

Cheers

UK Bob

20 REPLIES 20
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Now that is one animated series I just couldn't get into. 😞

Despite the "Cowboy Bebop" style opening theme, it just didn't take off for me. 😞

A colleague of mine loves it though. 🙂

Can I recommend you Rick and Morty if you haven't seen it? The pilot is on Comedy Central catchup and it is all on Netflix. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993  @NOWTV-Team

Cheers Casey

I know Archer is an "acquired taste" but I thoroughly enjoy it, I started off not caring for it then  I started to watch season 1 then I found I just couldn't stop. Before I knew it, I'd binge watched all of seasons 1 through 4 and now I've finished season 5 and I'm starting to suffer from withdrawal systems.

As for Rick and Morty, I saw some of it on terrestrial TV and it didn't grab me but there is a buzz on the Internet about it and, at some stage, I may revisit it.

But for now, the only animation that has my attention is Archer, and I'm hoping the Now TV-Team can give me some good news.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

As a massive Archer fan myself it pains me to tell you we don't have a date for Season 6 as of yet 😕

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Yeah, R&M has quite a following behind it. It has to be the best non anime-animated series I've ever watched. 😮

giphy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993

Hi Mary

I am now  soooo down by your news.

Sad-Worrying.png

Hi again Casey

You  know, I may just go for some R&M, now that I don't have any new Archer episodes to look forward to.

Rick And Morty Cover Art.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @caseyb1993

As a huge R&M fan I have to admit it took me a bit to get over the vomit on Ricks face *shudder* but Im glad I pushed past it 

zArRr1Q.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Always a pleasure to meet another R&M/ Justin Roiland fan! 😉

I was never actually bothered by the vomit/slobber. 😄

giphy

Pssst.. No spoilers as I haven't watched season 3 yet...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

The thing with R&M is I only ever seem to follow the main plot, and the internet will tell you thats about 10% of whats going on in any given episode. I miss alllllll the easter eggs 😄 

Taking a long shot, were you by any chance a Gravity Falls fan?

Jason-C
Community Administrator

@Anonymous User@ukbobboy@caseyb1993

jlXFlRl.jpg