cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

App Store has wiped box

So..just thought i'd check out the Now TV App store....i got a message with a code to put in on a website on my PC, after attempting this and being

told the code was wrong, my TV box is unusable with just 1 app what appears to be an out of date Now TV app....how do i get back to normal set up please...?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK..so think i've fixed this by doiung a full factory reset on the box...so just be warned if you try and access the now tv app store..i ceratinly won't be doing that again..!!!!!!!!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: How to reset your NOW TV Box

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah..i did manage to sus it out thanks..was more curious as to why it happened, have been back onto the app store and it didn't ask me to enter a code anywhere..!!!! then i found out i was wasting my time anyway as there's nothing on there worth having..!!!!!!!!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

What apps were you looking at?

I got a new 'black' NOW TV box up-and-running last night and didn't have any issues with the 'App Store'...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i didn't get chance to look at any, it was like the page opened,then straight away flicked over this other screen with a code on it and telling me to go

to a website... owner.qa.roku.com/link .... to enter the code....!!!!!!!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User put a pin in the hole for 30secs. Then reset up. Playing with the channel store can cause issues. I suspect in future updates this access will be limited.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.