cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Any Gotham News?

@ukbobboy @Andy @commanda6 Has anybody heard if it is coming back to Channel 5 yet?

It will be on DVD soon so it is a bit of a dilemma. Smiley Indifferent

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh @Lindzi I get your email notification and it makes me all happy ...

image.jpeg

then I get your email notification and it makes me all sad ...

image.jpeg

then I see that instead of Gotham Channel 5 have started yet another series of Celebrity Chuffin Big Brother ...

image.png

View solution in original post

71 REPLIES 71
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 No, and it's got ridiculous now, tbh even if it came on Channel  5 this Autumn (ie after its out on DVD!) I don't think I'd watch it out of principle, I'd rather wait for it to appear on Netflix. I just hope Netflix have negotiated the right to grab it soon after home release, but it'll be just our luck they can't acquire it until after C5 finish with it.

And their official Twitter account is less use than a chocolate Penguin-shaped teapot, there's been no tweets posted since March ... the muppets! 😄

https://twitter.com/gothamon5/status/840235887401304064

Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Hey guys

Sorry to jump on your thread but I am sure I saw Geektown listing it for 28th August

Check it out though as I could be wrong
Lindzi
Elite 2

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Wah ignore me I checked and it was dvd......which you knew anyway!

As you were!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh @Lindzi I get your email notification and it makes me all happy ...

image.jpeg

then I get your email notification and it makes me all sad ...

image.jpeg

then I see that instead of Gotham Channel 5 have started yet another series of Celebrity Chuffin Big Brother ...

image.png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi PS at least we still have GoT S7, right? 🙂

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @caseyb1993 @stammie1609 @Lindzi

Hi Andy and the gang

You Know, Big Brother is the prime example of a show that should be put down, it's lived way past it's sell by date.

I'm now gonna boycott C5.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yeah @Lindzi @ukbobboy we need to whip that C5 into shape! They never seem to run out of money for another series of Big Brother do they? They could have bought up the rights to the next 3 seasons of Gotham with Derek Acorah's appearance fee!

And you can't blame Netflix, there is no bidding war between them - C5 buy up the first UK broadcast rights, whereas Netflix have been acquiring the boxset after each season goes on home release, thank goodness Netflix have done the same this year. No idea what C5 are playing at, other than maybe delaying S3 means they reckon they can get S4 at a bargain price by being a year late.

Anyway if Netflix drop the whole boxset in one go like they have before I'll be happy to pays my money to them! People power! 🙂

image.jpeg

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Andy

GoT has been amazing so far!

I thought I was being so helpful re Gotham as well, ha ha
stammie1609
Expert

Season 3 will air on Netflix three days after the dvd release on Sept 1st.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/gotham/51371/gotham-netflix-uk-announces-season-3-release