cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

Re: Anime discussion - all welcome!

@KimmyJWickham I've almost finished season 2. Only 3 episodes left. Smiley Happy

You are right, season 1 was much better though but I love Kaneki better in this season. That mask. Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
KimmyJWickham
Regular 1

@caseyb1993 Which series do you plan on watching next? Any ideas yet? Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@KimmyJWickham I'm not sure. Smiley Happy

I will be getting Netflix soon for the 'new' Death Note film so I will check out Castlevania whilst I have it. Smiley Happy

I also plan on buying Maid Sama! soon to re watch. Smiley Happy

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
KimmyJWickham
Regular 1

I've heard that Castlevania is meant to be a pretty awesome new anime series adaptation Smiley Happy

Maid-Sama! is a fun series, I first watched that one back in 2010 when it first initially began airing Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@KimmyJWickham I only got so far with Maid Sama! but would love to watch it again. Smiley Happy

Usui is really funny in it. Only in Japan... Smiley Very Happy

KimmyJWickham
Regular 1

Usui is ok, but I like Misaki more, love her sass, personality and style Smiley Happy

I still can't quite decide what series to make a start on watching myself next up yet, lol! Smiley Tongue

Probably something along the lines of an action/thriller/semi-horror perhaps Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

Finally! The two missing Cowboy Bebop episodes have arrived.

@Ryan-R I can finally finish it! Smiley Very Happy

That is one kick-*** theme music! Smiley Surprised

I'm trying to finish this and Tokyo Ghoul by Monday. Lol

caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

Tokyo Ghoul √A (season 2) complete! 

Bad*** Kaneki is fantastic. Smiley Happy

2 episodes of Cowboy Bebop to go. I don't want this one to end as it is one of the best I have ever seen... Smiley Surprised

KimmyJWickham
Regular 1

Cowboy Bebop is such a cult anime classic, and all the way back from 1998 in fact Smiley Happy

Another superb anime classic series is Neon Genesis Evangelion Smiley Happy

Oh oh oh, and the original FMA series aswell Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@KimmyJWickham Wasn't a fan of the original FMA but FMA Brotherhood is fantastic! Smiley Surprised

0 Thanks