Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Semi Clannad Spoiler alert: 

Spoiler
I tear up every single time I listen to "Nagisa" because I remember the train scene ;_;

I think I remember seeing some on eBay some time back! Let's have a hunt around and see what we can find! ; w; might be better to buy in bulk or something?

Wait what? 48 episodes? Oh do you mean from S1-S3?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Thanks! I'm still obsessed lol

@Anonymous User Sorry, my head is puzzled lol. Are you watching Clannad from episode 3? As you said you watched it all? Haa 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 OHHHH no I was talking about Rick and Morty Season 3 hahaha

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ahhh sorry, I got mixed up! Lol 😄

Ignore the previous post then lol but I thought the last one was on the 16th? I read we are a week behind the US? 😮

You've watched it? Damn! I'm hoping to watch it soon! 

Still don't get how you don't like Morty though 😉

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 Never mind all that , is someone PLEASE going to tell me what all the intrigue over School Days is about!?!?! Smiley Indifferent

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy You sure you want to know?? It is a MAJOR spoiler!! 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy You sure you want to know?? It is a MAJOR spoiler!! 

*grits teeth* *pulls hair out* *stomps a bit*

OK don't tell me, but is it worth it? Is it something big? Am I going to be shocked by it? Or is it just the girl turns into a pink unicorn??

PLEASEEEE I just want to know is it 10 more episodes of boy goes on endless dates with train girl with other girl (who confusingly looks almost exactly the same as train girl) being jealous or IS THERE MORE???

ARGGGHHH anime can be so frustrating sometimes! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Pretty much on point there to be honest but let's just say...

Spoiler
Kathy Bates moment 

Doesn't seem so bad now I've said it... 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Thank you for putting me out of my Misery (see what I did there?) I'll keep on with it now along with the aid of overly large doses of alcohol.

Right, must lie down now ... *phew* ... 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I get it!! Lol

It is not as shocking as Misery but when I first saw it, I was surprised! 😮

Back to R&M lol, @Anonymous User Is it me or does Justin Roiland have a really unique voice? As R&M's voices sound so similar yet completely different at the same time 😮