Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy If you go on YouTube, type in GoT VHS opening. They are so funny! 

If GoT was an anime, I probably would get back into it. 😉

Take note HBO. 😄

Ah well, can't win them all. 😄 

Tell you what, if you want to give up, YouTube the ending! 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Ah no I'm going to stick with it I think, just not in a rush to get it watched!

There's something about the girl (who secretly fancies the boy) who sets the boy up with the other girl (sorry I've not learnt the character names yet) - I've a feeling she's going to go psycho or something which will keep me interested. I suppose I'm fishing for you telling me there is some dark side to it and it's not just 12 episodes of boy goes on date with girl! 😄 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Anytime @Anonymous User, us Clannad fans must stick together! 😉

@caseyb1993 Yes we do! I was actually listening to the OST this morning driving into work ^^

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Anytime @Anonymous User, us Clannad fans must stick together! 😉

@caseyb1993 Yes we do! I was actually listening to the OST this morning driving into work ^^

@Anonymous User hey me too! Except I take the bus to work lol. I think I know which track you listened to. 😉

Also, my colleague keeps saying "are you on season 3 of Rick and Morty yet??" Almost, as the finale is on the 16th I think so then I can binge! (When I get Netflix that is 😄 )

Wubba lubba dub dub!!!

@Andy 

We will have you on Clannad in no time! Mwah ha ha ha..... 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy

We will have you on Clannad in no time! Mwah ha ha ha..... 😄

@caseyb1993 I remember the scene in A Clockwork Orange where they forced him to watch Clannad against his will. It wasn't pretty! 😄

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy It is not torturous, it is a lovely story. 😉 😉

Mind you, it can be a head strain as the "plot within the plot" can be a little complicated. 😮

@Anonymous User will know what I mean with this one. 😮

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy It is not torturous, it is a lovely story. 😉 😉

Mind you, it can be a head strain as the "plot within the plot" can be a little complicated. 😮

@Anonymous User will know what I mean with this one. 😮

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Yep yep I'm in full agreement here! It actually is my favourite anime (if I was forced to choose)

It's a long but beautiful journey..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Snap! Smiling Face With Open Mouth & Smiling Eyes on Messenger 1.0

Which one in particular did you think I listened to?

Have you got yourself a dango toy? I'm going to get a few soon I reckon haha

Ehh? I watched it all on Saturday night! Aren't all the episodes out now? I feel like I watched the season finale..

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yup, that's the one. 😉

Yeah, it isn't a Clannad love story but I don't want to spoil what happens for @Andy 😉

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993

Snap! Smiling Face With Open Mouth & Smiling Eyes on Messenger 1.0

Which one in particular did you think I listened to?

Have you got yourself a dango toy? I'm going to get a few soon I reckon haha

Ehh? I watched it all on Saturday night! Aren't all the episodes out now? I feel like I watched the season finale..

@Anonymous User Hmmmmm "Nagisa"? You won't beat "The Girl's Fantasy" track or "Parting at the foot of the hill". 

No I dont! Where are you getting them from? I would love a dango plushie. 🙂

You watched 48 episodes in one night??? 😮

Yeah they are all out now. I hope to buy "Clannad After Story" soon for the feels... 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Extreme avatar choice! 😄