cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 OK tell me you're a member of Pure HMV or you've preordered the boxset and can enter this ....

https://twitter.com/purehmv/status/1012735064621420544?s=09

And then tell me you'll take me if you win!!!! Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@Andy Holy sugar, we are finally getting a DVD release??????? 2 days after my birthday too!!! Definitely what any birthday money is going towards!! 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@Andy Ordered!!
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yay!! You get entry just by preordering, you don't have to go through PurePoints! Good luck!! Just remember who told you about it!! Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Expert 1

@Andy @caseyb1993

Hi Guys

I've pre-ordered "The Death of Superman", looking forwards to watching something the DCEU can get right.

The Death of Superman (2018).jpg

UK Bob 

Highlighted
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@commanda6

Have you seen that Netflix now have the Bleach live action movie? (also the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie). Smiley Happy

0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@commanda6

Have you seen that Netflix now have the Bleach live action movie? (also the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie). Smiley Happy

@caseyb1993 Hi 

Are you suggesting that I need to use my new NowTV box 4K, that I installed today in order to watch the Bleach live action movie on Netflix  Using NowTV hardware to watch Netflix still seems/sounds a bit strange doesn't it

I have a lot to watch/catch up on at the moment but the bleach live action movie has been on my radar I'll get round to it eventually. What about you. Have you finished watching the anime yet?

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
caseyb1993 Elite 5
Elite 5

@commanda6 

Haha it sure does. I haven't used my box since the roku express was released. (On my second one as the first went faulty after about 6 months not picking up the wifi, thank goodness for warranty!)

Nope I haven't watched Bleach in ages. I do own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd so may rewatch them. Smiley Happy

I'm watching a short one on FunimationNow called Ben-To. Have you seen it? It's about people literally just fighting in supermarkets over half price food. It's as daft as it sounds! (But strangely awesome Smiley Very Happy )