Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Well just two episodes left, I can't quite believe what I'm watching ... 

Spoiler
Makoto's sleeping with not just Sekai but now her best friend and his old friend who's turned up ... Meanwhile his mate has raped Kotonoha (I think?) but she's still obsessed with Makoto ... And now because of some secret camera everyone knows what's Makoto's been doing behind both Sekai's and Kotonoha's back? ... And all this is happening at high school? ... In the third year? .... 

just had to check if got it right!

I dread to think what's gonna happen in these last two! I might need therapy afterwards! Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 

You're a Friends fan too?

Everyone knows I'm the biggest fan here at NOW TV (possibly the world!). I've not been beaten in any Friends quiz yet haha

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

image.jpeg

Aww man,,so many R&M fave episodes, only got 4 more eps of S3 to go then I'm done. Just love Interdimensional Cable, Pickle Rick, Tiny Rick, Get Schwifty, Meeseeks, the last one I watched with Morty's detox was hilarious as well, there isn't a bad episode just varying shades of great!

Please you had to mention School Days, if I say I managed to watch one more episode over Cmas then it would be a slight exaggeration, but I really am still dedicated to finishing it! 😄

FMA ... Hmm.... There's one I've not looked into yet .........

PS how did your Food Wars go, pick up any hints for Xmas dinner? 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

(I love Konata)

Nice! My favourite episode is Auto Erotic Assimilation. Geez that ending got me so bad..

Hahaha I admire your determination! Especially for that anime in particular lol

I need to update so much on MAL and I'm going to have a look over at both of your lists to see what's going on there.

Finally got Crunchyroll too! But I can never watch a currently airing series..I have to finish seasons in quickly because I can't wait haha

Food Wars is great like always, but sadly not enough cooking in the latest season to satisfy my hunger! Won't be spoiling anything though..

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@AndyHahaha I admire your determination! Especially for that anime in particular lol

@Anonymous User Never let my dedication to the anime cause be doubted ... I watched episode 4 of School Days yesterday ... and I'm going in for another one today! Expect me to have watched it all by this time next week .... and then no-one ever suggest a love anime to me again! 😍

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

Have you seen that Netflix now have the Bleach live action movie? (also the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie). 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@commanda6

Have you seen that Netflix now have the Bleach live action movie? (also the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie). 🙂

@caseyb1993 Hi 

Are you suggesting that I need to use my new NowTV box 4K, that I installed today in order to watch the Bleach live action movie on Netflix  Using NowTV hardware to watch Netflix still seems/sounds a bit strange doesn't it

I have a lot to watch/catch up on at the moment but the bleach live action movie has been on my radar I'll get round to it eventually. What about you. Have you finished watching the anime yet?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 

Haha it sure does. I haven't used my box since the roku express was released. (On my second one as the first went faulty after about 6 months not picking up the wifi, thank goodness for warranty!)

Nope I haven't watched Bleach in ages. I do own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd so may rewatch them. 🙂

I'm watching a short one on FunimationNow called Ben-To. Have you seen it? It's about people literally just fighting in supermarkets over half price food. It's as daft as it sounds! (But strangely awesome 😄 )

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've seen the Cowboy Bebop name pop-up across this Forum in various places...... so wonder what folk on this Forum Thread make of the following news????:

http://vodzilla.co/blog/vod-news/netflix-orders-live-action-cowboy-bebop-series/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @Andy @commanda6 @ukbobboy

Just thought I'd resurrect this long hibernating Thread after I spotted an interesting article on the Website RXTVlog about Anime coming to All4........ I just tagged in whatever tags popped up on the options list so I may have missed some interested followers?????

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/10/all-4-adds-anime-portfolio.html

It's not generally my cup of tea, but if it is still your thing then All4 might be the place to head????