Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Welcome back @Anonymous User! 🙂

Have you been rewatching Rick and Morty? I must have rewatched it all about 6 times since October. 😄 Have you seen the Thanksgiving special on Adult Swim's YouTube page? @Andy is now a fellow addict considering he was only going to watch 'one episode a week'. 😄 😄

Anime wise, I've started Spice and Wolf. Not gone into it too much but it seems pretty good. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I saw Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on my shelf. Forgot I had it! Haha rewatch it is! 😄

Definitely one of my favourites!

A lot of discs...

61cYWEZ2M-L._SX300_QL70_

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User

Death Note on Blu-ray is fantastic!

It has been about 4 years since I last watched this series and it feels great to see it again! 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993

You need to start watching 'Bleach' again because I think I'm ahead of you now. Smiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Not cool 😉

Renji isn't impressed. 😄 😄

Renji-Abarai-image-renji-abarai-36661840-1013-714

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi @caseyb1993

You need to start watching 'Bleach' again because I think I'm ahead of you now. Smiley Wink

@caseyb1993 yep I am on season 5 episode 3 (episode 94) Smiley Very Happy youneed to catch up Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @caseyb1993 Happy New Year you guys! Ɛ>

I'm back after a much needed break from work. I've been so incredibly busy..and I've come back to more busy-ness haha. And somehow on my holiday I didn't manage to get any time for myself? Geez..

How was Christmas and New Years for you? I did all the cooking this time! Went a lot better than I expected ^^

On to important things now. How much of Rick and Morty have you watched Andy? Got any favourite episodes? Did you also finish School Days?

I haven't actually rewatched any of Rick and Morty Casey..I've been watching a bunch of anime though! I watched S3 of Food Wars, S1 and S2 of Tokyo Ghoul, I've started MMO Junkie and nearly finished that. I've got My Hero Acadamia and Mob Psycho 100 on my list. Boy my list is out of control..

I've had Spice and Wolf on my list for years hahaha. How is it so far?

FMA is always amazing! When is Andy going to give it a go? Gotta make sure to watch it in order though!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Happy new year!!! 

Christmas was quiet for me, just how I like it haha.

Wubba lubba dub dub! 😄

To be honest, ive only watched the first episode of Spice and Wolf as i havent had time to carry on but now Christmas is over I plan on watching all my dvds. It seems decent though. 🙂

FMA is fantastic but FMA Brotherhood is better than the original series. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Yeah my New Year's was quiet for me too which is the usual haha. I needed to relax,

I can't wait to get back home and start watching some more..

You'll have to let me know what you think of Spice and Wolf! I might need to bump it up to the top of my list ^^

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Will do! I tend to buy the dvds and never watch them. 😄

I have Cowboy Bebop on the way. I had £100 in Christmas money and guess where it has all gone lol. 😄