Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Well I've watched Nostalgia Critic's Exorcist 2 cast .... You can tell Ho bead the movie is when even he can only manage 20 minutes to describe the film!! 

But to to be honest I'd say even tho it's quite funny (not as good as others I've watched tho) it's still 18 minutes more Exorcist 2 than is good for you, so personally I'd recommend just watching the trailer instead, it contains enough of the film to last anyone a lifetime! 😄

https://youtu.be/G2S2g-lHJyY

PS aww I hope Dark Universe isn't cancelled. Didn't see Mummy at cinema but rented it, and whilst it's not great it's certainly not bad, bit too superhero-y tho instead of a horror film. I was really looking forward to seeing Bride of Frankenstein tho, I hope they still make that!

Exorcist II: The Heretic, 1977, Trailer
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy This might sting a bit. 😮

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/universals-monster-franchise-dark-universe-may-be-dead-after-...

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Bride of Frankenstein's been pulled?!?

image.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am here you guys! Things have been so incredibly busy around here I've not really had any time at all to get other stuff done! Haven't even watched any anime! 😮 

Things should ease down as we get into the new year though so I'll be able to go through everything and see what you guys have been up to while I've been away!

I hope you're both being good 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yay, glad to know you're OK! Now, don't want you getting in trouble so .... carry on as you were! 😄

image.jpeg

We'll see you on the other side! 😉

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Not anime related but still animation...

The Simpsons season 18 is now out! After a three year wait for a new season, I finally have an addition to my 17 seasons collection! 

There is even a bonus feature called ''welcome back loyal fans!!"

The_Simpsons_season_18

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @caseyb1993

And how are my bestest anime buddies doing?

So I've finally got a bit of time to myself now. I had so much to do recently and was all over the place..literally. 2 weeks off after today though so I'll be able to pop in and out of here to get any festive gossip if it's around!

What's the latest around here? Watching much at the moment?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User RYAN!!!!! you remembered us! 🙂

image.jpeg

Check out my post on page 27, High School DxD .... on bluray ... 50p! Read it and weep! 😄 of course I haven't got round to watching it yet but I might fit it in over Cmas. Officially I'm still watching School Days but man, it's tedious, so I haven't watched any for ages. Otherwise I'm way behind on all my other watching on NOW TV and trying to catch up before it all expires, and now I'm on Netflix and Shudder so trying to watch stuff on there, now on S2 of R&M (love it!) and S2 of Stranger Things (love it!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy How could I ever forget?

ClumsyFrayedAmericanratsnake-max-1mb

Cor blimey! I'm gonna have to pop over to that store and see if I can find some other 50p gems! Oof well you've gotten further than I ever did on School Days! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on it lol. I'm going to start Food Wars S3 soon! Although I'm not sure if it's finished yet..if it has then I will be watching it! All in one go of course..

Don't think I'm allowed to comment on Stranger Things 2.                                                          I loved it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can tell you're a PROPER anime fan when you watch stuff like Food Wars, that's proper hardcore stuff isn't it (as in the good way, not the bad why does my broadband provider keep blocking this website way! 😄 ) I watched a few minutes of S1E1 but decided I'm not ready for that yet!

Mind you, surely if I get all the way to the end of School Days and survive to tell the tale that would earn me serious kudos points when I hang out at the local anime bar .... Which I believe is about 6000 miles away in Tokyo!