Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

commanda6 wrote:

I do use my Roku for Google play movies and TV, crunchyroll and the Netflix stuff that is not in 4K.

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993

First, aren't you impressed I've posted this in the right thread instead of hijacking other threads?

Second, why is this the first time I'm hearing about @commanda6watching anime?!? He's a dark horse!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993

First, aren't you impressed I've posted this in the right thread instead of hijacking other threads?

Second, why is this the first time I'm hearing about @commanda6watching anime?!? He's a dark horse!

@Andy well done, I think muttley needs a new shiny medal. 😉

I noticed that too @commanda6, unless it is for J-Drama? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I reckon he's into the lurrvveeeee anime but didn't want to admit it. Cat's out of the bag now!

image.gif

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Nah, I bet he loves the hero ones 😉

5925cc1bc1147da9cafb7d76031e64bd

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 I reckon he's into the lurrvveeeee anime but didn't want to admit it. Cat's out of the bag now!

image.gif

no, I don't like that kind of stuff that it's okay if you do @Andy Smiley Happy

@caseyb1993 Do any of you remember a program called Dragon Ball Z that used to be on Cartoon Network. I watched it when I was a kid I found out that crunchyroll had a new version of it called Dragon Ball super it has all the same characters that I grew up, with  just set in a later time period. It's something a guilty pleasure. I have a crunchyroll premium subscription because I can't stand watching the same advert over and over again in order to preserve my mental health. I have to subscribe to premium

I have heard of Hero but I haven't watched it . Is it any good?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I do remember Dragon Ball Z but was never really a fan of it. Pokemon was more my thing. "Gotta catch 'em all!" 

I meant the hero genre in general. 😉

That pic is from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood which is a brilliant series. 😮

£25 well spent! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:
no, I don't like that kind of stuff that it's okay if you do @Andy Smiley Happy

Oh c'mon @commanda6 we don't need to feel embarrassed about that kind of stuff, it's the 21st century now, we're allowed to embrace our feminine side! 😄

image.jpeg

@caseyb1993 Noticed there's a Cowboy Bebop Movie just been released on bluray/DVD. At £20 I won't be adding to my Wishlist, but still ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh boy I've missed quite a lot here..

@caseyb1993 Haha I got confused too! So I think we were a week behind but I don't really know what happened? I stayed out of the loop that much haha. But it's all out now for sure! So you can get stuck in like I did!

I don't want to be too mean to Morty haha, but I just prefer a stronger, funnier character who can get stuff done and unfortunately Morty is none of those things. But I understand that he's meant to be a wimp and that's why some people like him 😛 I totally appreciate that character, it does allow for some amazing scenes!

I absolutely get what you mean on his voice! It's hard to explain but you can tell when it's Justin doing a weird voice for some reason. It can sound nothing like another character, but sounds like it would be Justin doing that voice..if that makes any sense?

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 Thank you for putting me out of my Misery (see what I did there?)

@Andy Hahaha nice one! Gonna get back to watching it now? Break a leg! (see what I did there?)

And are you bringing the anime gifs to the table now?! YES
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah, sorry I forgot I brought up Rick and Morty into the conversation lol blame the wine. 😄

Wait, can't get stuff done?? 

Spoiler
  • He figured out Rick wasn't an alien parasite.

• He became the One True Morty.
  • He became leader of the tree people.
  • He is a father to an alien baby (that was insane! Lol)
  • He kicked a** during The Purge episode

What more can the poor kid do to impress you? Hahaa 😄

When my DisneyLife expires (around about the 20th), I will be watching it ALL lol. 

I've been on a D.L offer of £1 a month for 3 months so I couldn't refuse that, might as well make the most of what's left. 😉

I get what you mean about his voice. "I'M MR MEESEEKS, LOOK AT MEEEEEE" 😄 😄

Can't get any weirder than that character lol

If you YouTube, "Justin Roiland RC video game CR" it comes up with hilarious stuff. 😄

@Andy I think that movie was released a while ago, perhaps they just re-released it lol. As far as I know there is only one movie. Speaking of Cowboy Bebop @Anonymous User

According to wikipedia:

"On June 6, 2017, it was announced that an American live-action adaptation of the series was being developed for television by Tomorrow Studios, a partnership between Marty Adelstein and Sunrise Inc., which also produced the original anime.[70] Christopher Yost is poised to write the series"

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Uhhhh "car" not CR. Lol