Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

All good all good, just incredibly busy work wise but I won't bore you guys with that! Haha Face With Stuck-Out Tongue & Winking Eye on HTC Sense 7 everything will be back to normal from Tuesday anyway!

I know exactly how you feel, I need plenty of support if I'm going to be rewatching it. Support and lots of snacks, drinks and stuff!

And surpisingly I did! I watched all of Clannad in 2 days though which I think really helped me out with that though since it was all completely fresh in my head throughout. That first watch was such an incredible journey..

Got me thinking though, what was the first anime you ever watched? Same question for you @Anonymous User? We all know yours Andy!

Spoiler

I listened to the last song again driving into work today, amazing. Which song is it you're talking about when he goes through the church window? And yes! I loved that episode too haha.

Just the way he says "Bang" as well, everything about the series was done so perfectly. I'm still not over it..

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Actually, I can't remember what my first anime was. I'm not including Pokemon as that was every 90's kid's obsession! Me included. 😄

I think it was either Inuyasha 

inuyasha-kagome-inuyasha-1306016-1024-768

or Fruits Basket

6362200867698334451419629540_1959522d163dcd4d279ce382ab6da785

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Tokyo Ghoul √A (season 2) complete! 

Bad*** Kaneki is fantastic. 🙂

2 episodes of Cowboy Bebop to go. I don't want this one to end as it is one of the best I have ever seen... 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cowboy Bebop is such a cult anime classic, and all the way back from 1998 in fact Smiley Happy

Another superb anime classic series is Neon Genesis Evangelion Smiley Happy

Oh oh oh, and the original FMA series aswell Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Wasn't a fan of the original FMA but FMA Brotherhood is fantastic! 😮

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Forgot to ask, have you seen Clannad? 

It is one of my and @Anonymous User's favourites. EVER. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Cowboy Bebop complete!

Ryan, why didn't you tell me it ended like that?! 

Still a 10/10 though!

There is even an Andy in one episode and he is just as bonkers as our Andy. 😄 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993

Now you understand how I feel! You had to go through the same things I did, no way am I going to let you know what to expect!

I still replay that ending scene sometimes and listen to the song. Makes me feel things I can't quite explain..

You can really see why it's rated at the top of all time as one of the legendary anime series. Simply amazing.

Any favourite characters or scenes? [SPOILER ALERT OBVIOUSLY] And of course! it's so true ^^ made me smile every time

Have our other two friends watched it?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Uhh, Spike of course! 😄

Love, love, love his voice! "You sing..off key..." 😄

Spoiler
Bang!... 😮
Who knew one word could be so spine chilling? 😮

Also, the alien in the fridge episode was hilarious! 

"If I learnt anything, it's don't leave things in the fridge..."

I love that theme tune and that song where Spike goes through the church window... 

It is definitely in my top 3 anime now! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

There is even an Andy in one episode and he is just as bonkers as our Andy. 😄 😄

@caseyb1993 Really?!? Wow a genuine AnimeAndy!! That's so cool. Just goes to show you ...

image.jpeg