Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I've almost finished season 2. Only 3 episodes left. 🙂

You are right, season 1 was much better though but I love Kaneki better in this season. That mask. 😮 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Which series do you plan on watching next? Any ideas yet? Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I'm not sure. 🙂

I will be getting Netflix soon for the 'new' Death Note film so I will check out Castlevania whilst I have it. 🙂

I also plan on buying Maid Sama! soon to re watch. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've heard that Castlevania is meant to be a pretty awesome new anime series adaptation Smiley Happy

Maid-Sama! is a fun series, I first watched that one back in 2010 when it first initially began airing Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I only got so far with Maid Sama! but would love to watch it again. 🙂

Usui is really funny in it. Only in Japan... 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Usui is ok, but I like Misaki more, love her sass, personality and style Smiley Happy

I still can't quite decide what series to make a start on watching myself next up yet, lol! Smiley Tongue

Probably something along the lines of an action/thriller/semi-horror perhaps Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Finally! The two missing Cowboy Bebop episodes have arrived.

@Anonymous User I can finally finish it! Smiley Very Happy

That is one kick-*** theme music! 😮

I'm trying to finish this and Tokyo Ghoul by Monday. Lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 I'm here I'm here! Sorry things have been crazy busy recently 😞 

Have you finished it then? What did you think? I'm in love with the song at the end..

And hey @Anonymous User! Clannad is indeed one of my favourites of all time! 

Awesome tattoo by the way..I've always wanted to get some, one idea I wanted was the fox that Ban has in Seven Deadly Sins. Anyone here watched that?

I just finished AoT S2 finally and rewatched One Punch Man

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where's my @Andy at? How's your watching going? Anything on right now?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

All work and no play eh? 😞

Ah, I'm good, just finished Tokyo Ghoul S1, enjoyed the storyline but didn't really connect with any of the characters so not bothering with S2 yet. Found my new favourite anime in School-Live! but given I'm up to the grand total of 3 shows I'm sure that will change soon!

Can't chip in much at the mo as I've no idea what Casey and Kimmy are talking about, it's all PMT this and TTFN that and words that don't even sound like words but I've written out my 10 year plan to become an anime expert and then I can PTO and FTW with the rest of you!! I'm glad we've managed to recruit Kimmy into the team tho, Casey's been very patient with my Death Note journey but now she can talk about WWF and PDSA! 😄

PS What did you think of Castlevania in the end? I thought first episode good but the rest was a bit of a drag, just about saved by the humour. With your gaming background tho maybe you got more out of it?

PPS bit of Netflixing coming up but then I'll be cracking open the HSOTD (that's one acronym I do know!) I'm expecting big things from that when I start ... In more ways than one apparently! 😄

PPPS the only Clannad I know used to sing the theme tune to Robin of Sherwood! 😞