Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 It's been there for ages, bit of a Viceland fan , me! Check out Aokigahara Suicide Forest and Witches in Romania while you're there. I've been meaning to watch Unicorn as well! 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I rarely watch Viceland so I never noticed it until this morning! That's only because of the "That's fly for a sci-fi" section. 😞

Darn it. 😄 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Yeah that's a great catchphrase and no chance of me mistaking,y thinking someone's snuffed it this time! 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Noticed that Japanese Kit-Kats were in the news, apparently they will have to open up a new factory to cope with the demand for all the different flavours they have. Never been a fan of Kit-Kats, I always thought they were a bit on the boring side, but blimey, when I looked up what flavours they have in Japan I'm well jel!! I'd love to try the Citrus Golden Blend, Cinammon Cookie, Blueberry Cheesecake, Wasabi and maybe Green Tea!! Yummy!!

image.png

http://kotaku.com/5983276/15-flavors-of-japanese-kit-kats-the-snacktaku-review

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy

https://www.tofucute.com/search_result.php?keywords=kit+kat&osCsid=c62834ae68a025305995cf69b8b4365f&...

You're welcome! (I've bought off this site before, the kit kats are weird but strangely delicious!)

You should try Pocky as well. 😉

I've also bought a lucky bag from there as well! I think I still have some left so I will post a pic tomorrow if they haven't been pinched. 😉

https://www.tofucute.com/tofu-cute-maneki-neko-snacks-lucky~p2341.html

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 NO WAY!!!! That's so cool!! But they're out of stock of the chuffin citrus blast Smiley Mad

image.png

I was thinking that's expensive for a kit-Kat but then again it cost me over £2 to send a birthday card to Australia the other week so for a green tea flavour chocolate from Japan it's probably not too bad, those lucky bags look tempting tho ...

i reckon we should grab a lucky bag and all pop round Ryan's for an ANIME PARTAAAYYY!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

i reckon we should grab a lucky bag and all pop round Ryan's for an ANIME PARTAAAYYY!!!

@Andy @caseyb1993 Please give me ample warning time so I can hide the body pillows and stuff.. (I joke I joke)

But I'll be waiting! I've got 1000s of hours of anime to go through so stock up before you come over 😉

And have you never seen Cowboy Bebop?!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

As promised @Andy 🙂

IMG_20170727_180640.jpg

@Anonymous User We can have a "weepy" Clannad binge! 😞

Nope I haven't, what I have seen though is amazing! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

How come you've still got some left? It that was me I doubt it would see the end of the week! Love the little bag it comes in, I could keep my collection of (1) anime DVDs in that! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Because they are worth savouring. 😉