cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geluk
Expert 2

Amazon Streaming on Samsung

I can see that Amazon Video app is available on my Samsung, alongside NOWTV; I've only NOW app installed.

Was curious if others have used the Amazon App; can you actually record the output from that onto a DVR from the TV??

Thinking about trial membership and then blitzing Jeremy Clarkson & Co for later viewing 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk you can't record from Amazon at this time. They have a download option though which gives you 48 hrs to watch offline
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Geluk you can't record from Amazon at this time. They have a download option though which gives you 48 hrs to watch offline
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow... Asking about the Amazon service on the NOW TV service forum Smiley Surprised

Legend 5
Legend 5

Personally I see the two as complimentary. If you have both you have more choice.