cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am I the only one?

I have only been using this box for a couple of weeks or so now. Watching some things I have never heard of, Davjd Jason's "Micawber" for instance. I am now up todate with Thrones, apart from not seeing series 5. Belted through "Westworld" and now wading through "Deadwood". Ian Mcshane is definatly not Lovejoy and the swearing count is even higher than Thrones. My question is, are there others out there while watching these series tempted, by the simple press of a button carry on to the next episode. My tv viewing time has doubled.

7 REPLIES 7
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again David

You're talking about binge watching. No, you are not the only one, there are lots of forum members, as well as the Now TV Team crew, that binge watch, for example, as well as myself there's @Andy@caseyb1993@schnapps, @Ryan-R and those are the few that I can remember off the top of my head.

So you see, you are not the only one.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Binge watching is a very apt description Bob. There is another plus, you are not left in suspense until the following weeks episode. The pleasing thing about all this is I am not ivited to sell my car, my house or buy life insurance every ten minutes.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

David

You are so right, I also hate waiting until next week to watch the next episode that I'm watching and adverts, although a necessary evil, grates my nerves.

So David, we're shoulder to shoulder on this topic.

UK Bob

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

You forgot about me @ukbobboy , although I have been watching movies more than TV recently. Unless you count Gotham, but that's not on NowTV

@Anonymous User looking at all the stuff you said you've watched. You might also like 'The Borgias'

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@commanda6 @Anonymous User

Sorry C6

I'm old, I can't remember much, but like you I don't need Now TV to binge watch, e.g. Netflix, I've binge watched Defenders, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist.  In fact all the Marvel/Netflix productions so far and plan to watch any of the other collaborations as and when they appear, such as Punisher, Jessica Jones 2, Luke Cage 2, Daredevil 3, etc. 

So C6, I kinda remembered you after posted my comment to David, again sorry for missing you out of the Binge Watching Club.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Glad to hear you're enjoying the NOW TV service. Sounds like you like your dramas so have a browse around this page, you might find something else to your liking

http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment/explorer?genre=drama

and if you're like me and you like a bit of TV horror check out The Strain (or The Walking Dead, the boxsets for which will be here at the end of the month).

Keep an eye on the blog which has a coming soon post each month

http://watch.nowtv.com/blog

and on this thread which lists new boxsets when they appear

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Boxset-Information/m-p/406610#M25455

Enjoy!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Everyone mentioned in this forum is pretty much obsessed with their boxsets (me included). 🙂

So much so that we spam this board with TV gossip. 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂