cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am I losing my mind

The initial answer is more than likely, however didn't there used to be forums for the different now tv boxes out there?

If so, I am unable to see them, so unless I have done something stupid (highly possible) can anyone advise where I find them or how I get them back?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes! But the NOW TV Team are doing some tinkering on the forum today with the release of a new broadband only product and I think they've been temporarily hidden, hopefully by the end of the day things will be back to normal again!

Is there anything you needed help with?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes! But the NOW TV Team are doing some tinkering on the forum today with the release of a new broadband only product and I think they've been temporarily hidden, hopefully by the end of the day things will be back to normal again!

Is there anything you needed help with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy

Nope, I am a nosey person and like to keep myself upto date in those forums looking at the issues so if I ever encounter one of my own I have half a chance of fixing it without bugging the rest of you 🙂

As long as we can confirm I have indeed lost all my marbles then I reckon we are good to go

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Well if you've lost yours, then I've lost mine as well!

We really need a NOW TV test card! 

image.jpeg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wish the NowTV Team would have posted a yellow banner on the top of the Forum saying that they where undertaking some behind the scenes stuff and there won't be a NowTV box section on the Forum for a couple of hours.

Would have saved me a PM sent to @Karl-F  Smiley Happy

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry all my fault. 

Can you let me know if you can see the boards now? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F

Looks good to me Smiley Happy

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Phew.....Panic over. 

🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All good, no longer loosing it, thank you @Karl-F

Test card is a great idea @Andy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You are not losing your mind and absolutely right that the Now TV box section of the Forum is missing, i did send @Karl-F The NowTV Community Manager a PM about something slightly different which would tie in now about the missing NowTV box section of the Forum.

Lets hope NowTV can recover the missing NowTV box section together with all the previous threads.