cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krustylicious
Contributor 1

sky f1 only subs

Can we Please have an skyf1 only sub of £10 p/m or less please?

if you agree please thanks or reply below

15 Replies
krustylicious
Contributor 1

Re: sky f1 only subs

as i can't edit, sky or comcast can remove digital only subs back to liberty.

UP TO THEM 

BRING F1 BACK TO THE MASSES 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
ClockEnd
Helper 5

What if I disagree? :-)

I don't see a subscription for less £10/month.  But possible there will be a £13/month offer or a £150 for nine months.

I would have thought if any sports channels ever had a reduced rate it would be Cricket or Golf.  Or as things stand Racing!

0 Thanks
doppelganger
Regular 3

It would be good but I doubt it will happen.

0 Thanks
starman73
Contributor 5

As it happens, Sky are doing it for £10/month.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/11646703/sky-sports-f1-gears-up-for-start-of-formula-1-2019

following the release of its blockbuster season launch promo and best-ever offer of £10 a month for new and existing customers from March 1, Sky Sports F1 has confirmed its bumper line-up of presenters, commentators, reporters and expert analysts for the new season.

0 Thanks
Reluctant2
First Poster

I saw that too, try to get it is another thing, also for 18 months on a SKY contract, not a pass, somehow there is always a twist that makes it something I would be reluctant to do. £10 a month for ten months is just about acceptable, then come back in March 2020.

0 Thanks
Hooba
Contributor 2

It's £32 a month - you have to take the £22 Entertainment package in order to get F1 at £10 a month. Arguably its £33 a month because you need to factor in the £20 set up fee. Oh, and the Entertainment channels are only in SD unless you add another £5 a month on top to upgrade to HD. 

All of which reminds me why I binned Sky off years ago.

0 Thanks
michael_s
Occasional Poster

Really disturbing. NOW has increased the price per day to nearly £9.00. I have been watching F1 for about the last thirty years, and now, as a pensioner on a low income, find myself priced out from watching F1. I am not interested in any of the other Sky Sports channels. I hope NOW reads these messages.

0 Thanks
F1ann
First Poster

I I'm also a pensioner I've been watching F1 since 1975

0 Thanks
kickboard
First Poster

Totally agree - I don't want any of the other sports and the new pass for £195 is just too expensive (unless you use it to get those other sports as well). Looking forward to watching the British Grand Prix live later in the year!