cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

another 1 day sport pass question?

Hi.

I have just purchased a 1-day sports pass through PayPal to watch a specific football match.

Unfortunately, I cannot get it to show on either my LG smart TV ( with NOW icon) or my smartphone? ๐Ÿ˜ž

Can anyone enlighten me please before the match starts, Or if not, how I can get a refund?

Thanks in anticipation

Bob

3 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to log out of your devices? 

Edit: and to state the obvious log back in?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for your reply.

Could you explain to a dummy/dinosaur what that would do please?

I'm new to nOW TV ๐Ÿ˜„

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i would have left this for @gavs82008 to answer, but just in case it's the football match that has already started.

Then open the NOW App on your LG Smart TV, then from the NOW home screen navigate to the bottom of the horizontal grid rows on your television screen and click on the My Account section where you can either sign out or login with the NOW account that you purchased the Day Sports Membership on.

if it still doesn't work, you may have to sign in on the NOW App on your smartphone and start watching a Sky Sports channels to trigger the day sports membership on your LG TV.

To sign out or sign into your smartphone or tablet open the NOW App (not internet browser) and click on the three Small horizontal line button (top left corner) then from the drop down menu select My Account (bottom right) on your smartphone screen, then there is an option on the bottom of the screen to sign out or sign in.

Try start watching on your smartphone one of the Sky Sports channels such has Sky Sports Main Event then jump onto the NOW App on your LG Smart TV to see if the Day Sports Membership plays.