cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDubs
Advocate

Where is the standard monthly sport pass?

I'm probably being stupid but I find it really difficult to purchase the Sports passes...where is the standard monthly sports pass? The only options I am given is the 4 month offer (at £25 per month for four months...which I don't want) or renewing a mobile subscription. Where is the Daily pass? There is a random link that I can use to find the latter, but not the former? Surely a simple choice menu would make purchases easier! Can someone help me find a link to a simple one month sport pass?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Saint1976
Elite 2

Re: Where is the standard monthly sport pass?

@JDubs if you only want 1 month of sports, sign up to the offer of £25 a month for 4 months and cancel before the end of the 1st month (recommended to do this at least 3 days before).

You'll only pay for 1 month and get viewing for 1 month.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Saint1976
Elite 2

@JDubs if you only want 1 month of sports, sign up to the offer of £25 a month for 4 months and cancel before the end of the 1st month (recommended to do this at least 3 days before).

You'll only pay for 1 month and get viewing for 1 month.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

View solution in original post

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JDubs 

As @Saint1976  pointed out the “standard” sports month membership is part of the £25 a month deal.

What you need to do is follow the advice from @Saint1976  and you can cancel anytime you want. You’ll only be charged for the number of months you have the membership out for.

It certainly beats paying full price!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
JDubs
Advocate

Thanks very much for your great advice. This Community Forum is far better than NowBot!