cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fiendof1987
Advocate

Where is British GP Qualifying?

I've paid for a subscription to NOW TV specifically to watch the British GP, which advertised "The next 3 GP events for £10" or something of that nature. I can't find the Qualifying anywhere. 

Where is it? I've looked everywhere including recently added F1 events, and despite it starting at 3pm, it is nowhere to be seen.

What's the point in a subscription if you can't watch anytime during, as I would expect, or even AFTER the event?

I've tried this on my Laptop through the NOW TV website/app and also on my smart TV. I've NOW wasted approximately as much time as the duration of the event searching for it! I feel I'm owed money by now!

1 Solution
Saint1976
Elite 3

@fiendof1987 the live broadcast was on Sky F1 Channel starting at 2pm. The replay is on Channel 4/All 4 who have the rights to show on demand replays before Sky. Their period of exclusivity, if I'm not mistaken, is 24 hours.

Sky have the exclusive rights to the live broadcast.

There is a replay on the Sky F1 Channel at 10:40pm.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Can you help out @fiendof1987 ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@fiendof1987 

Sports content to be uploaded for on demand can take about up to 72 hours sometimes depending on the content. Which is rubbish and needs to be improved.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@fiendof1987 the live broadcast was on Sky F1 Channel starting at 2pm. The replay is on Channel 4/All 4 who have the rights to show on demand replays before Sky. Their period of exclusivity, if I'm not mistaken, is 24 hours.

Sky have the exclusive rights to the live broadcast.

There is a replay on the Sky F1 Channel at 10:40pm.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@fiendof1987 @Saint1976 @gavs82008 Things are different for the British Grand Prix. Channel 4 broadcast all 3 practice sessions, qualifying and the race live. At the Time of writing the practice sessions and qualifying are on All 4, and will be only be available for 5 days.