cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenn1
Advocate

WSL Games On Demand delay? Not on NowTV/Sky? + Search doesn't work for sport?

I missed the Aston Villa v West Ham match this morning for the WSL and can't find the match in the On Demand section, are all the WSL matches not available for On Demand afterwards?

I can see the Chelsea v Arsenal game from last weekend is under 'Premier League' section but not todays match (I presume the Man U game last Friday has expired now)

Anyone know if this is just delays and it will eventually show up, how long is such a delay.

Also anyone else noticing the 'Search' function (I'm usually on the PS4 App but seems the same on Desktop) doesn't pick up anything in Sport - so you have to scroll through all the content to try and figure out if what you want to watch is there yet? Or am I missing something to search sports?

0 Thanks
2 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: WSL Games On Demand delay? Not on NowTV/Sky? + Search doesn't work for sport?

Hi @jenn1 

NOW Sports on Demand can take between 24 to 48 hours when it comes to football to be added to their service 😠.

I don't use a PS4 or PC, but the searching for Sports on Demand doesn't seem to work anymore on my devices (did so in the past).

Tried Arsenal v Chelsea and WSL has a quick example.

You best bet is to keep a look out on both the Premier League and Football on Demand sections (unless the game is on a repeat broadcast on one of the Sky live Sports channels).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: WSL Games On Demand delay? Not on NowTV/Sky? + Search doesn't work for sport?

Hi @jenn1 

WSL West Ham v Aston Villa has just been added to NOW Sports on Demand under the Premier League section.

0 Thanks