Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Streaming with Samsung

@sdan10 

Then I suggest giving it a go on the TV app, assuming your TV is connected via Ethernet?  

0 Thanks
sdan10
Scholar 3

sure have its seen to be ok thank you
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@sdan10 

If I were you I would stick to using the app via your TV. At least it’s a hardwired connection and won’t be prone to the Wi-fi issues that the NOW stick annoyingly suffers from.

Michael706
Mentor

I'm the same watched around 7 games on Now TV perfect reception, then Bang last 2 live games loads of fuzzy pictures, we all know it's down to Sky Now TV, it's nothing to do with my Internet or settings, so annoying.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Michael706 

Feel for you guys I do, as I don’t watch much live TV or have sports membership with NOW I can’t truly comment on the streams.

As my TV viewing is on demand streaming I very rarely have any issues. 

You need to stop referring to Now TV, the company rebranded and dropped the “TV” part of the name from March. It’s just called NOW.

In terms of the viewing buffering etc, you absolutely must keep reporting this directly with NOW staff via either live chat or sending emails to customer support. Or you can pester them on social media. 
On here NOW staff seldom monitor the forum, so it’s likewise customers that are doing the “complaining” and only being heard by other customers.

Live chat, click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email for customer support, in below picture.

2A2F78F3-F9EB-481D-88BB-376F9619D338.jpeg

Michael706
Mentor

I have reported this issue lots and its obviously a problem between Now and Samsung smart tvs as I have no problems with BT sport or any other streaming App  and I'm pretty sure they know all about it but keep telling us to do silly pointless  things like reset the telly or the router, just havecto hope they sort it out sooner rather than later for the new football season in August  ?