cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports day pass

I've paid for a sports day pass but when I try to watch sports on my firestick it says I need a membership, how do I activate my pass

6 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try triggering the Day Sports Pass on a PC, smartphone or tablet, then jump back to your Fire Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried that and it says the same on my phone too but I have a receipt confirming my payment and it says I have one ready to use just can't activate it for some reason 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried logging out and back in then trying to activate?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I e tried that about 8 times and still no joy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can't trigger the Day Sports Membership on the NOW App (not internet browser) on your smartphone.

Then maybe try signing out of the NOW App on your Fire Stick (under My Account on the NOW App on your television screen) then unplug the power to the Fire Stick for a minute, then power up the Fire Stick and log back into the My Account section of the NOW App on the Fire Stick.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The only other thing you could try is to delete the Fire Stick from your registered device list on your account and try using your Sports Day Membership again on the Fire Stick (assuming you have a spare device slot available).

This seemed to work for one particular forum member in the past.

Otherwise i would suggest jumping over to NOW live chat for further assistance & help.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint