cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: Sports Catchup Idea

Very good.  Will check it when I get home.  Sounds promising. 

All we need now is a 7 day TV guide and we are getting somewhere 😁

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar

just checked my mobile. Looks like they have added an on demand section.  Looks good.   Well done now tv. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Doesn’t seem to be added to NowTV freeview box or LG tv as yet

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jason85 

Reading the NowTV help article i linked, LG Smart TV's are not currently supported 😠.

The Sports VOD has only just gone live, so i would expect your NowTV box to get the VOD update hopefully today or tomorrow if things goes to plan.

Just had a quick look on my Tablet for Sports VOD under the different categories and can't see no Rugby Union only Rugby League 😠😠😠.

Highlighted
Mentor

All I’m waiting on now is the freeview box to get the new ui,two sticks running it and it’s driving me mad the box is different the joys off ocd lol 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

The sky sports on demand service has officially starting to appear on the now tv app through smart phones and iPad and fingers cross now tv boxes and sticks very shortly. There is a way to get it on your tv is by pressing on a program on you phone start watch for thirty seconds and should start to appear the box no ideal to get it now but hopefully it will appear on the box without to do this.

Highlighted

Wonder why they put it on smart phones and tablets before boxes and sticks??

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

I haven’t checked my boxes or sticks, but it’s not on my iPad yet. However, it is on my phone, so I am now watching the Indy 500 by casting to the tv via my Chromecast Ultra. Great, because I missed the Indy 500 when it was on the other week.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 3

Start a programme on a mobile - stop it, move to the NowTV box and the content will then appear in the Continue Watching section. 

It'll then play.

Sadly it looks for now as being 720p at present on the device. 

Have a play. 

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KernowChris Ah, but neither my phone nor my iPad are in my 6 devices. The Chromecast Ultra is. So, I know what you’re saying, but it won’t work given my current setup.Given the level of detail I’m seeing, it looks Very much like full 1080 resolution.

0 Thanks