cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Sky sports season ticket

Is this deal still running? It keep a saying not available or expired but I thought it ran until 26/8/19?

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky sports season ticket

@Almoore01 

It’s still current, but lots of people are having terrible trouble with obtaining it and/or using it, which NowTV have acknowledged and are trying to fix.

As with the Tesco Voucher offer, I sometimes think the marketing people at NowTV come up with a whizzer of an idea, and just launch it, without ever involving the people who have to code for it 😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted

I think I’ve missed the boat on the 10 month Sports pass for £199. Is there anyway of getting it? I’ve been paying £33 for the month pass for last 3 months.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Eddie7 

Yep you missed the boat on the 10 month £199 sports pass deal which finished at 23.59 on the 26th of August 2019 😠.

You could try your luck by manually applying this code on the link below if NowTV haven't closed the code yet.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sports-pass-discount/td-p/490069

Otherwise maybe try cancelling your £33.99 monthly sports pass to see if you are offered a short term retention deal or maybe look at £25 month sports pass NowTV Gift Cards from places like Argos, Currys etc.

0 Thanks