cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Almoore01
Occasional Poster

Sky sports season ticket

Is this deal still running? It keep a saying not available or expired but I thought it ran until 26/8/19?

0 Thanks
3 Replies
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

Re: Sky sports season ticket

@Almoore01 

It’s still current, but lots of people are having terrible trouble with obtaining it and/or using it, which NowTV have acknowledged and are trying to fix.

As with the Tesco Voucher offer, I sometimes think the marketing people at NowTV come up with a whizzer of an idea, and just launch it, without ever involving the people who have to code for it 😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Eddie7
First Poster

I think I’ve missed the boat on the 10 month Sports pass for £199. Is there anyway of getting it? I’ve been paying £33 for the month pass for last 3 months.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Eddie7 

Yep you missed the boat on the 10 month £199 sports pass deal which finished at 23.59 on the 26th of August 2019 😠.

You could try your luck by manually applying this code on the link below if NowTV haven't closed the code yet.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Sports-pass-discount/td-p/490069

Otherwise maybe try cancelling your £33.99 monthly sports pass to see if you are offered a short term retention deal or maybe look at £25 month sports pass NowTV Gift Cards from places like Argos, Currys etc.

0 Thanks