cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TH84

Sky sports red button

Hi, if you buy a monthly NowTV sky sports pass can you watch Sky Sports ‘Red Button’ Championship football matches please?

0 Thanks
4 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky sports red button

Hi @TH84 

What playback device are you using ?

Where the NowTV Bonus Streams is available for Championship Football matches on the Sky Red button service when using a full blown NowTV monthly Sports Pass on certain NowTV playback devices.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Here's some more information about Bonus Streams.

NowTV have missed off the NowTV boxes (Freeview NowTV Smart box doesn't currently offer Bonus Streams) and NowTV Stick from the below list which i copied & pasted from one of their guide articles.

Got a Sky Sports Month Pass, and one of the devices listed below? You can access extra channels on selected sports events using Bonus Streams, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

You’ll find all available Bonus Streams at the bottom of your NOW TV app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

Keep in mindYou can’t access Bonus Streams with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass. NOW TV Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams.

Tricky13
Advocate

On the stick or black box if you have the month pass sky sports bonus screens shows if you scroll to bottom . This gives you red button games . No idea if it works with week pass.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tricky13 

A link from the bonus streams section.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW TV app homepage.

Keep in mind

You can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sky Sports Day or Mobile Month Pass.

So I would assume it would not work with the week pass since they are no longer selling these as freely as before. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.