cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wildwest911
Advocate

Sky sports pass month

Hi I was just wondering if I got a sky sports month pass will I beable to watch the euros on demand as in recorded games or are they only aured live?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
starman73
Expert 3

Re: Sky sports pass month

Euros not on sky Sports, so don’t buy a sports pass to watch them.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Wildwest911 

If Sky decide to upload the games for on demand viewing then I can't see it being an issue. @Izzie-T are you able to provide any information for @Wildwest911 ?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Wildwest911 

If you mean the Euro 2020 football on june and july 2021, then these matches are on BBC and ITV.

Not sure if Sky have the rights for highlights or on Demand for any of these games.

https://www.techradar.com/news/how-to-watch-euro-2020-free-live-streams-of-every-2021-game-online-fr... 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Wildwest911

BBC iPlayer and the ITV Hub App should have the games on Catch up.

Here's an article from the BBC iplayer website.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/questions/programme-availability/euro-2020 

Izzie-T
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Hi @gavs82008 

We currently do not have visibility for OnDemand Sport till they actually arrive to our system. As each sport events has different right of timeline that we can have on platform. 

We can only check for you after 24 hours of the Live match for more info, which I have raised in a meeting and looking into this improvement.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

starman73
Expert 3

Euros not on sky Sports, so don’t buy a sports pass to watch them.

View solution in original post

Catlady11-
Scholar

Sky sport lost but wonder what sky sport doing instead?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Catlady11- 

If memory serves me correct Sky haven’t had the rights to the Euros or World Cup, think they only had the rights for qualifying games.

0 Thanks
AlexB83
Scholar 2

@gavs82008 

It's a legal requirement that Euros and world cup is on terrestrial tv so it will likely never be on sky etc 

starman73
Expert 3

Events which must have live coverage made available to free-to-air channels, although pay television networks may share live coverage.

Hence why Eurosport show Wimbledon and Olympics.  BT Sport show FA Cup Final. And Sky show GAA from semis onwards. Even though coverage is also on national broadcaster. Back in 1984, BBC and ITV only broadcast Euros final despite having the rights because no British team was involved…

… to be fair to Sky they shared Cricket World Cup Final with Channel 4 even though they did not have to.

As of 2020, these events (UK) are:

Association football:

Horse racing:

Rugby league:

Rugby union:

Tennis:

Multi-sport events: