cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cusodave
First Poster

Re: Sky sports football season ticket for season 19/20?

robert1997
Scholar 5

@cusodave 

I posted a direct link to the offer this morning just after 11am. For those that want to get to the offer page directly then best to use this link https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?dcmp=ssf.com_bul_nowtv

roberto1959
Contributor 1

It gives you access to all 11 sports channels. I took it last year, and will do again this year. Ashes cricket, Formula 1, football, and more. sky sports news. the whole shebang. 

paulmh
Contributor 1

Many thanks, the link only went live today so if, like me you tried to do it yesterday - it's working now. 

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?dcmp=ssf.com_bul_nowtv

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@paulmh 

I wonder why you couldn't get it yesterday? The working link went live around 11am yesterday as posted up by myself, a community mod, and a couple of other posters on a couple of threads. At least you have finally managed to get yourself signed up. Enjoy 😀

0 Thanks
paulmh
Contributor 1

I tried it from my laptop and from my Now box, neither worked on the first day, but the laptop - the first platform I tried from - worked the following day. I noticed when I tried on the 26th that it said "from 27th July 2019 to 27th May 2020" so I assumed it wasn't live on the 26th?

Anyway, all fine now. Thanks for the info!

Beeswax1
Occasional Poster

I'm trying to buy the season ticket but I keep getting this message,

"Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired."

Has anyone else come across this problem, and if so, how did you solve it?

TIA

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Beeswax1 

See if live chat can see if you are eligible for this offer.

If you are not a Combo customer or haven't got a saved / active one day or one week sports pass on your account.

Or you have less than 30 days or less on an existing sports pass offer (going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if there is a green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass) then i would say you should be able to take up this offer.

The closing date of the 10 month £199 deal finishes at 23.59 on the 26th of August 2019 (last time i checked).

To reach live chat, open the link below, select a category, then pick a topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow underneath Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Hopefully they will say you are eligible and will give you a voucher code to manually apply to your account for 10 months sports with an upfront payment of £199.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Beeswax1
Occasional Poster

@schnapps thanks for the advice/help. Chat managed to sort it for me.