cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sacha86
Occasional Poster

Sky sports day pass

I have a now TV stick with a months pass for entertainment and movies and I have a sky sports day pass, will it activate my sky sports day pass if I watch sky sports news as I'm saving the day pass for the north London derby this sunday

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky sports day pass

Hi @Sacha86 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, is there a message towards the top of the page saying Vouchers Waiting For You, with a link of the saved one day sports pass ?

Where when you open the link it shows your one day sports pass saved with a redeem button to activate the one day pass ?

If you are seeing the above, leave the one day sports pass saved on the page until Sunday and if you have an active entertainment or movies pass then you should be fine watching Sky Sports News in the meantime without using the one day sports pass.

If you have already redeemed the one day sports pass and it's showing under Passes & Vouchers ready to activate by playing a Sky Sports Channel then i would prefer you get an official assurances from live chat that the one day sports pass will not automatically kick in once you start watching Sky Sports News where i don't want to be responsible for the loss of the pass that you want to keep until Sundays Football match.

2 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sacha86 

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here, is there a message towards the top of the page saying Vouchers Waiting For You, with a link of the saved one day sports pass ?

Where when you open the link it shows your one day sports pass saved with a redeem button to activate the one day pass ?

If you are seeing the above, leave the one day sports pass saved on the page until Sunday and if you have an active entertainment or movies pass then you should be fine watching Sky Sports News in the meantime without using the one day sports pass.

If you have already redeemed the one day sports pass and it's showing under Passes & Vouchers ready to activate by playing a Sky Sports Channel then i would prefer you get an official assurances from live chat that the one day sports pass will not automatically kick in once you start watching Sky Sports News where i don't want to be responsible for the loss of the pass that you want to keep until Sundays Football match.

Sacha86
Occasional Poster

Thank you for your time and help with this I watch it online via the website and ssn comes under the entertainment Tab but wasn't sure if it would use the pass as the stick has ssn under sports but I've watched it as it hasn't user up the pass.

Thank you @schnapps top man!