starman73
Expert 3

Re: Sky pick

Pick is available via filmon.com

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fortunately I have a few dodgy streams up my sleeve.. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not really free to air then is it, only if you're a Sky TV customer.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Many ways to watch Pick, even if you are not a Sky customer...

Freeview

• Channel 11
  • Channel 92 (+1)

Satellite
Freesat

• Channel 144
  • Channel 145 (+1)

Sky

• Channel 159
  • Channel 259 (+1)

Cable

• Virgin Media (UK) Channel 165
  • Virgin Media (Ireland) Channel 133

Streaming

• Sky Go
  • FilmOn
0 Thanks
Alan123
Mentor

Unfortunately it looks like it's a channel you pay for via filmon

0 Thanks
Saint1976
Elite 2

Some people have posted here the last few days as they don't have Freeview or satellite access and rely on streaming services.

Sky Go would be useless without a sky account and if you have sky you wouldn't need anything else (unless you have a very good friend who's prepared to give you their account details).

FilmOn, $20 for 420p? If you spend that you may as well get a sports pass and have 720p but if money is tight then TVMucho is €6 (again 420p).

If money is really tight, Mobdro for Android is free (420p and not an app from a trusted source).

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

https://www.filmon.com/tv/pick-tv

Yes, you get 45 seconds. Not much use...

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Some people have posted here the last few days as they don't have Freeview or satellite access and rely on streaming services.

I can't see Sky providing a stream for Pick just for the football, so I guess anyone who doesn't have satellite/cable or freeview will have to get a sports pass to watch the FTA games.  

I can't see Pick becoming part of the Entertainment pass either.  Technically still not FTA, but would cost a lot less.  Might show the odd game on Sky One.

0 Thanks
Alan123
Mentor

The fairest thing to do for people with Nowtv is to let us watch the channel for free. Eg the Merseyside Derby is the main events channel so for the duration of the broadcast let people watch it. That would be the best thing to do and it would be free. 

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

The fairest thing to do for people with Nowtv is to let us watch the channel for free. Eg the Merseyside Derby is the main events channel so for the duration of the broadcast let people watch it. That would be the best thing to do and it would be free. 

I don’t see how they could do that.  You have to have an active pass to watch Now TV.  And whatever pass you get it costs money.  So it is still not FTA.   Even if Pick became part of the entertainment pass, those with other passes couldn’t watch it.

0 Thanks