cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky box office

Not sure if anyone can help me but I can't use sky sports box office app. When I try to log in it says it doesn't recognise username or password. Updated my now TV but nothing seems to work!!

0 Thanks
4 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky box office

Hi @Skyboxoffice1 

Firstly are you using an older nowtv white box which doesn't support Sky Sports Box Office anymore.

Or if you are using any of the other nowtv boxes or stick, then if this is the case i don't think the App is currently live because there is no events currently available to buy or watch, where i believe the next event is the Joshua 2 fight during early December.

If you haven't used Sky Sports Box Office recently you may have to re register you details again because the Sky Box Office App was updated (have a read of this link page with the FAQ about Sky Sports Box Office where there is a section on "Why i need to Re-register" ).

https://sports.skyboxoffice.com/faqs/ssbo-faqs 

Also see if anything in this linked article helps with your question ?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv  

0 Thanks

Thanks, I do have one of the newer now TV boxes. It's the Joshua Vs Ruiz event I wanted to book. I've tried everything but it won't accept my details. I really have no idea what to do, guess i won't be able to watch it !

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Skyboxoffice1 

Firstly have you updated your account details since the 5th of August 2019 ?

i have Copied & Pasted this information below from the Sky Sports Box Office FAQ.

Why do I need to re-register?

We've made some exciting updates to the Sky Sports Box Office website and apps. This means that everyone will need to re-register. To re-register, please sign up and buy the fight. Re-registering/sign up can only be done online at sports.skyboxoffice.com and not through the Box Office app.

My login details don’t work

Please ensure you have registered at sports.skyboxoffice.com
If you registered before 5 August 2019 you will need to re-register.
If you registered after 5 August 2019 use the ‘Forgotten password’.
Still can’t login? Use our ‘Chat with an expert’ facility.

For further assistance & help you need to contact Sky Sports Box Office directly.

Open the link below and when the small black button saying "Chat with an Expert" appears on screen (showing in the bottom right for me) click on it and see if they can sort you out.

0 Thanks

Thanks again, I knew about having to register again, & have done so as far as I'm aware. Tried the forgotten password but to no avail. I receive no email to change it. Appreciate your help & will try again at the weekend, many thanks.

0 Thanks