cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff4
Mentor

Sky Sports

Well despite my trying to get an answer from Now TV regarding postponing my payment until sports back to normal they have only gone and taken payment for month of non sports

• I think Now TV in this crisis taking the Mickey out of us
8 Replies
starman73
Expert 3

Why didn’t you cancel it?

jeff4
Mentor

Had taken up a 6 month special offer.

If I cancel my pass it just will not renew end of 6 month.

jeff4
Mentor

Just cancelled pass .... seems ok no further payment after 24th April

starman73
Expert 3

If it is a monthly rollover, you can cancel any time you like.  Only those with season passes paid up front should continue in hope of a refund.

starman73
Expert 3

If it is a monthly rollover, you can cancel any time you like.  Now TV will be sending new offers as soon as the sport resumes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in the same boat - I took out a 6 month deal in November - it runs until May, and I have to pay it every month. They should be allowing us to pause our subscription, or adding months on for the closedown in sport.  Sky sports has allowed customers to pause, as has Virgin Media. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whilst the responses above are full of common sense you would have thought that NOW TV would have sought to engage with its customers voluntarily; especially as BA, EasyJet, Hilton, et al have all taken this course of action.  Whilst ultimately the customer can cancel their passes as they please, a bit of understanding and engagement by NOW TV would have been appreciated.

jeff4
Mentor

I cancelled mine expecting the response to be can still watch till August, but didn't they just cancelled my subscription and no more payments for the 4 month remaining on my special offer.