cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajrayna85
Advocate

Re: Sky Sports red button on Now TV - Now Available on selected devices

How to I access this for the footy on sky sports football channel . Currently shows Wycombe vs Watford but can’t access the other games? I’m watching via ps4

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ajrayna85 

Have you got a full blown NowTV Month Sports Pass ?

Where the day, week or mobile sports pass will not work with the Bonus Streams.

Looking at my Youview box under the NowTV App towards the bottom of the App screen there is four games on tonight.

0 Thanks
JH9

Why isn't this available on branded Now TV sticks? Surely as a customer who has purchased one of your devices I should at least be entitled to the same level service as users on other devices. Nice to know you value your customers.

0 Thanks
David83
Advocate

Looks like I missed them today but out of interest which 4 games were on the bonus stream?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @David83 

I can't remember all the four games on the bonus stream tonight, but i did notice Blackburn v Reading and Middlesbrough v Coventry.

There is five EFL games on tomorrow night looking at the NowTV App on my Youview box (all has the matches on the red button Sky Sports service shown on this link below).

https://www.skysports.com/championship-fixtures 

Enapace
Expert 2

I am kind of surprised they haven't launched extra stream on there now tv branded devices by now it must be 6 months since it launched now.

0 Thanks
Tracy919191919
Advocate

how do you do it on the view box?

0 Thanks

My red button has stopped working on sky sports.at the top right where it use to say press red button there is just jumbled up letters

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Heeeelllpppppp 

Wasn't aware that NowTV had a physical red button under Sports.

i know on my Youview box the red button on the NowTV App home screen page and TV Now & Next Sports Guide is just a quick access search and TV Guide feature.

Are you trying to find the NowTV Sports Bonus Streams ?

if so, what playback device are you using and do you have a full blown NowTV Sports Pass (not Mobile Pass ?).

0 Thanks
jme0200
Advocate

I have a NowTV account which I can watch on my TV or PC.  Your website says it is possible to watch matches on the Sky Red Button channels using NowTV but does not give sufficient detail.  Could you please provide the necessary details.

Thanks.  Martin Elliott  ([email removed])

0 Thanks