cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Sky Sports Red Button

I've located this within the BT TV Now TV F&Qs:

Is Red Button content available on BT TV for Sky channels from NOW TV?

We look forward to this being available in spring 2020.

0 Thanks
9 Replies
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sky Sports Red Button

I can not find this anywhere. I hope this happens.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AndyS22 

Good find!!

https://community.bt.com/t5/TV-Content-including-BT-Sport/NOW-TV-available-through-BT-TV-FAQ-s/m-p/2...

It now, makes us rightly assume to ask this question, will that be across all Now TV devices and also any device that has the app such as IOS, Smart TVs etc?

Surely sports catch up is next to join?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@AndyS22 @gavs82008 

This has now been added for LG/Samsung and PS4 and Xbox One

Highlighted
Expert

Is it just Sky Sports Red Button service been added or is it catch up service as well.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Just Red button and don't think it's completely the full service yet they have mentioned it is for EFL and F1 Race Control so far but imagine they will expand as more sports come back like how they were expanding 50FPS on Sports Channels.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@UKTVPlayapp 

Looks like it’s just the red button for now.

Although I will have a double check for catch up. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Does anyone know if the red button service for EFL games can be used by streaming the app to chromecast?

I can see a few devices listed, but it doesn't mention if the app can access them. Would seem bizarre if not but I don't want to buy a pass only to find out it was a waste of money.

Cheers.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @greypilgrim 

Currently based on the devices below, you won't be able to watch Bonus sports streams on any mobile device with the NowTV App on it or cast to a Chromecast Dongle or an Android TV with inbuilt Chromecast 😠.

Obviously things may change in the future, where i believe the next devices on the Bonus streams roadmap is going to be the NowTV Boxes and Stick (suppose to be scheduled by end of this year, but you never know with NowTV if it will get delayed).

If you've got a Sky Sports Month Pass and one of the devices listed below, you can access Bonus Streams for selected sports events, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

Highlighted
Advocate

Cheers. I have an LG Smart TV from 2018 so should be good to use it on that. Just have to make sure I'm home... Or take my TV with me 😄