cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arrgee1991
Contributor 2

Sky Sports Mobile Pass - £5.99/month

Sounds like a great bargain!  Does it work on an iPad?  I read " It’s compatible with iOS and Android devices that support the Now TV app.". Would be ideal for me as all I watch is football, rugby and GAA on an iPad.  

https://www.nowtv.com/sky-sports-mobile-pass

Unmissable live sport on your smartphone for just £5.99 a month.

Get unlimited access to Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena and Sky Sports News straight to your phone. Wherever you go, take the live sporting action with you every step of the way.

0 Thanks
15 Replies
sufy3478
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Pass - £5.99/month

Hi i've just purchased this package, but still unsure what you get exactly. 

Is it only premier league matches you can watch and also which 4 channels exactly are included?

Thanks

0 Thanks
arrgee1991
Contributor 2

@sufy3478 wrote:

Hi i've just purchased this package, but still unsure what you get exactly. 

Is it only premier league matches you can watch and also which 4 channels exactly are included?

Thanks

1. Sky Sports Premier League
  2. Sky Sports Action
  3. Sky Sports Arena
  4. Sky Sports News 

Would have been nice to get Sky Sports Football instead of Sky Sports News, but I can live with that.

What are you watching on?  

0 Thanks
sufy3478
Occasional Poster

I'm watching it on my phone. So, if we got sky sports football in the mobile package we would be able to watch efl and all them other matches right? like for example on main event qpr and millwall are playing we can't watch that right?

0 Thanks
arrgee1991
Contributor 2

@sufy3478 wrote:

I'm watching it on my phone. So, if we got sky sports football in the mobile package we would be able to watch efl and all them other matches right? like for example on main event qpr and millwall are playing we can't watch that right?

Sure. Android or IPhone?  You can't watch main event or ss football.

0 Thanks
arrgee1991
Contributor 2

agruably a better offer...

https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online

Sky Sports Day Pass + Mobile Month Pass  £7.98 (normally £13.98)

Sky Sports Week Pass + Mobile Month Pass £12.98 (normally £18.98)

Watch the Ryder Cup with a Sky Sports Month Pass for just £16.99, saving 50%.

...though I'm not sure why if I can watch on my IPad

0 Thanks
sufy3478
Occasional Poster

Hi with the skysports day pass + mobile month can you cast with that?

Thanks

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @sufy3478

That's a good question which i don't know the answer to be honest, where if you had the normal sports day pass, then you could cast from your mobile device to a Chromecast dongle on your TV.

Where on a mobile sports pass there is no casting available.

My guess is when the day sports pass is active on the day started you will be permitted to cast, then when the day sports pass expires your mobile sports pass would then prevent casting.

Suggest contacting live chat for clarification to your question.

Use this link to speak to a live chat advisor,

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
squareface
Occasional Poster

I don't see a definitive list of compatible devices for using SS Mobile Pass...is there one? 

If not then their needs to be one NowTV!  Comeon help woulde customers make an informed choice.

So...can someone confirm if their iPad or Andriod Tablet can be used to watch SS Mobile Apps.

Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @squareface

No definite list, but reading the T&C's which i have copied and pasted below, you won't be able to use either an iPad or Android Tablet where the mobile sports pass is restricted to IOS mobile phones & Android mobile phones only and no casting to the TV is unavailable.

T&C's of mobile sports pass here

Device compatibility for Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass is only available on the following devices and operating systems: Apple iPhone: 4S and 5 or later running on iOS 8 or later; Android smartphones: Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later), 1.0 Ghz, 1GB RAM, 480x800 Screen Resolution. NOW TV does not currently support connection of mobile devices to your TV e.g. AirPlay. Chromecast is not supported.