cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yangon
Advocate

Sky Sports Mobile Monthly Pass

I bought the Now TV Sky Sports MOBILE monthly pass yesterday (17 June) and paid. However, the NOW TV App on my mobile does not recognise the fact that I have bought the pass and does not allow me to watch the channels. How do I rectify this?  The lack of customer service is an absolute disgrace. 

0 Thanks
10 Replies
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Monthly Pass

You can only watch premier League, action, arena, news and racing with a mobile pass on a smartphone.

Danmoz

So will i be able to watch the 2 games tomorrow on my phone as inhave the mobile pass?

0 Thanks
Kweeks
Advocate

I've been having the same trouble the service is a joke is there anyway of activating the pass on my mobile,the pass shows up when I go to my passed but when I try and watch the sports it says I need to buy a pass

0 Thanks
SGreen
Advocate

Same problem here. Says I have the pass when I check on the website but when I check the app I have nothing. Absolute joke. still not sorted after 3 days and multiple people complaining about the same problem 

0 Thanks
simmobb2
Advocate

Exactly same problem here.  Pass shows on my account when looking via my pc but my iphone says I need to buy a pass, Useless!

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@simmobb2 @Yangon @SGreen @Kweeks @Danmoz 

As mentioned earlier the mobile pass only gives you a handful of channels. So if you are trying to watch a channel that is not part of the mobile pass on your phones then that will explain why you are being to pay for a Day/Week/Month pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass

Mobile Month Pass

5 Sky Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

All other passes

All 11 Sky Sports channels

0 Thanks
Kweeks
Advocate

I was trying to watch sky sports 1 which the football was on thats why I bought it 

0 Thanks
Hadleigh
Advocate

I also got the mobile monthly mobile pass which is showing online when I use the laptop, but nothing showing on my mobile so therefore it will not connect to Sky Sports unless I activate a day pass.

I can also now see customer service is non-existent beyond some waste of time chat bot. Obviously do not want to spend a penny on customer service but rather keep it as profits.

0 Thanks
Brassbanana
Advocate

Re: Now TV Weekly Sky Pass

I am simply trying to update my payment card details to buy a weekly sports pass.

It’s proving impossible as despite finding my address through their system finder I go around in circles.

Ironically they don’t seem to want my money and with zero customer service I am left one frustrated disappointed customer. Bemused how such a customer-focussed business can be quite so appallingly crap.

0 Thanks