cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pat100
Contributor 1

Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass. Just live or on demand?

I want to watch the current WTA Zhuhai tennis tournament. If I buy a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will I be able to watch matches on demand or just live?

Is it even on Sky/NowTV?

Thanks, Pat. 

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Re: Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass. Just live or on demand?

Hi @Pat100

You can only watch live channels with any NowTV Sports Pass where there is no on demand or red button service.

With the mobile sports pass you get 4 Sky Sports Channels only which are Sky Premier League, Sky Action, Sky Arena and Sky News.

I would suggest you use this link below to check the Sky TV Guide if WTA is on Sky Sports service and if so are on the Sky Sports channels listed above when using the mobile sports pass.

https://www.sky.com/tv-guide/20181031/4100-32

7 Replies
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @Pat100

You can only watch live channels with any NowTV Sports Pass where there is no on demand or red button service.

With the mobile sports pass you get 4 Sky Sports Channels only which are Sky Premier League, Sky Action, Sky Arena and Sky News.

I would suggest you use this link below to check the Sky TV Guide if WTA is on Sky Sports service and if so are on the Sky Sports channels listed above when using the mobile sports pass.

https://www.sky.com/tv-guide/20181031/4100-32

Pat100
Contributor 1

Thanks! I also see that it the pass does not allow airplaying to a tv screen so it’s no use to me. 

schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @Pat100

Yeah unfortunately no Air Play or Casting with the mobile sports pass where the 4 number live Sky sports streaming channels are locked to your smartphone Smiley Sad

Not sure if the WTA is on Sky Sports anyway, where i think BT Sports show a lot of WTA events.

0 Thanks
Matty94
Occasional Poster

I've just bought the sky sports mobile pass. It said before i bought it i would get 5 channels now it's saying I'm only getting 4 ??

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 3
Legend 3

Hi @Matty94 

With the Sky Sports mobile pass there was originally 4 number channels when the mobile pass was introduced, then they added a 5th channel when Sky Racing was added to the NowTV service.

Out of these 5 channels listed below which one is missing from your mobile sports pass ?

5 Sky Sports channels: Sky Sports Premier League, USA, Arena, Racing & News.

0 Thanks
Matty94
Occasional Poster

Will i be able to watch the liverpool game tomorrow with this pass. Also it just says on my account i have 4 channels
0 Thanks
ClockEnd
Helper 5

@Matty94 wrote:
Will i be able to watch the liverpool game tomorrow with this pass. Also it just says on my account i have 4 channels

Yes.  You can watch sky sports premier league.

0 Thanks