Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MartinSS
Advocate

Sky Sports Mobile - Arena to Darts

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to watch the World Championship Darts, so was looking at Sky Sports Mobile.

On 12th Dec Sky Sports Arena changes to Sky Sports Darts. As Arena is one of the Mobile Channels, does that mean Darts will then become one of the 5 Mobile channels?

Thanks

0 Thanks
2 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports Mobile - Arena to Darts

Hi @MartinSS 

According to this article Sky Sports Darts is a short term rebrand of the Sky Arena Channel between the 12th of December to the 3rd of January 2020.

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/11/26/sky-sports-darts-channel-returns-dec-12 

Where right at the bottom of the article the last two paragraphs confirms that Sky Sports Darts will be part of the monthly NowTV mobile pass which cost £5.99 per month.

Watch the entire William Hill World Darts Championship on the dedicated Sky Sports Darts channel on Channel 408 (HD) or 862 (SD), or with your NOW TVSky Sports Pass from £5.99 a month*.

* Get five Sky Sports channels on your smartphone with a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass for £5.99 a month. For all other NOW TV Sky Sports passes please 

0 Thanks
starman73
Expert 2

Re: Sky Sports Mobile - Arena to Darts

Word of advice is to hold off getting the pass until the start of the darts. Last year about a day or two before i got an email with an offer I couldn’t refuse. It’s possible mobile passes could be £1/month and full passes £12.99/month after the Black Friday deals are finished.