cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Sky Sports Bonus Streams on NowTV

Has anyone noticed the sky sports bonus streams appearing since updating their box or stick from version 9.2.3 beta 4136 to version 9.2.3 beta 5136.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Is there any more news when the bonus streams will be available on the now tv boxes and sticks as its less two months left of the year and I am looking forward this feature arriving on the box. I have now tv smart box with Freeview.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Maybe I misunderstood but I thought Now TV devices could do this now?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SouthCoastAsh 

Bonus streams are supposedly coming to NowTV branded Boxes and the NowTV Stick before the end of the year (don't know if this is still the case).

Where Video on Demand for Sports on NowTV branded devices (ie NowTV Boxes and Stick) will be available very very soon (watch this space) unless NowTV delays it for a second time.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Is this confirmed to work for efl midweek games on Xbox one?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The bonus streams should be available on the iOS app too, I can’t see myself watching the live F1 timing screen on my TV otherwise  whilst a race is on.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I’m seeing this on my smart stick now.  Buffer features work but no UI and 720/25 stereo.

Will it be coming to mobile apps and Roku?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SouthCoastAsh 

I have asked the same question to the NowTV Community Manager about it last week, but he hasn't got back to me yet either way about Bonus Sports Streams on the full blown Roku Players.

With regards to smartphones it mentions 2021 in the FAQ on this linked article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-features 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

What now tv devices are the bonus streams on at the moment.

0 Thanks