cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Re: Sky Sports Bonus Streams on NowTV

When I turned my Now Freeview Box on this morning I have noticed there are 19 bonus streams available for today and tomorrow World Cup qualifiers and international friendlies.

I will take f1 bonus streams and the weekend World Cup qualifiers will be available from Friday.

0 Thanks
LODGIE78
Advocate

How do I watch the bonus streams from The Masters on my PC?

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @LODGIE78 

Bonus Streams according to this information below is not available on a PC, where you need one of the playback devices on the list below (also i am assuming you are based in the UK ?).

If you've got a Sports Month Membership and one of the devices listed below, you can access Bonus Streams for selected sports events, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

• NOW Smart Stick or Box
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd & 3rd Gen, 4K, Lite & Basic Edition)
  • Roku boxes and streaming players
  • YouView box
  • PS4
  • PS5
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox Series X & S
  • Apple TV 4th generation or later
  • JVC Fire TV Edition Smart 4K TV
  • Supported LG or Samsung Smart TV.

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage.

Keep in mindYou can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Mobile Membership.

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

I have just this minute notice you can now get bonus streams on your iPhone and IPad.

There are three bonus streams available for feature group coverage for rgc heritage pga tour from day 2 today and day 3 tomorrow and fourth and final round on Sunday.

On Sunday there will be six more bonus streams for formula 1 coverage which will automatically appear sometime either later today or tomorrow or Sunday.

This means I have bonus streams on my iPhone, IPad, now Freeview box.

Happy Days

TheMews

For the second day running, the bonus stream for the 1400-1600 UK Senior Open from Sunningdale has just been showing a test card (other bonus streams working fine). Half an hour of live chat with a NowTV advisor ended in an admission by them that they have no control over the content and couldn’t explain why the stream was broken. Very poor. 

0 Thanks
SusieB
Mentor

On the “Home screen” scroll down 

0 Thanks
Sportwatcher
Scholar

Are the bonus Streams 50fps or 25 fps? 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sportwatcher 

25fps playback for Bonus Streams plus Sports on Demand (even with an additional Boost Membership 😡).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features 

0 Thanks