Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports 10 Month Season Ticket

@s1mondinho 

Are you with BT as your ISP?

If so, check Parental Controls on your router, and if File Sharing is on, disable it.

Then try your Pass again.

Your iPhone might have worked outside of your home, where the wifi didn't reach, if the above was the cause, but in your home it would probably use the WiFi, and so hit the same issue.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Hi,

Just following from my earlier post, and in case it helps anybody and not been confirmed already.

I paid for the 8th August for final month of my old offer (expires 8th September).  I have then today been able to purchase the 10 month pass , and it automatically added to my account to start at the end of my old of my old pass (9th September).

So does appear as if @schnapps  original post was correct,  and that you should be ok to buy the pass if you are in the last 30 days of an offer.

Cheers

Paul

Highlighted
Mentor

So disappointed with lack of information relating to service not received that I have paid for ..understand its not Now TV fault but lack of information is alarming.

Renewed this pass for a few years ,but I believe I am now finished with them for good and will not be  returning

Highlighted
Advocate

On a related subject, does anyone have any idea about what will happen to those of us who forked out nearly £200 for a season pass now that the footie has been suspended? Seems to be a complete lack of information from Now TV, which is disappointing. I appreciate that it is currently unclear whether the season will resume and be completed... but some sort of response to the situation by Now TV to reassure subscribers that their passes would be extended seems a fairly basic requirement. Rather poor!

Highlighted

I have now sent to messages via their very hard to find web form on this to no reply.

I either want clarification that it will be extended or a pro rata refund.

The worst customer service.

Highlighted
Mentor

I have complained twice my 10 month football deal runs out in June. I have had no response terrible company. 

Highlighted
Advocate

Well done you! It is indeed very difficult to find a way to contact them, which seems quite deliberate on the part of NOW TV. I spent ages going round in frustrating circles on the website without success. Here's hoping for a helpful or notification in the near future. I'd have thought it would be straightforward enough for them to email season pass holders to the effect that passes will be extended in the event of the season extending or if it doesn't resume the remaining time left on passes from the start of cancellation of matches in March will cover the start of next season. Sorted!

Highlighted
Advocate

Yes very poor customer service. Obviously these are challenging times for everyone but they could do a lot better with communicating a resolution instead of remaining silent on the whole thing. Maybe they'll finally respond if enough people voice their frustration!