cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s1mondinho
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky Sports 10 Month Season Ticket

This week I paid £199 upfront in preparation for the Newcastle/Arsenal and Man Utd/Chelsea, but guess what?

Now TV isn't recognizing I have rightful access (I've been billed and paid) on all the devices I use to watch the footy. From iPhone to Smart TV, to Roku TV and iMac, it has cut me off, which meant I couldn't watch any of the matches today. I had a weekly Sky Sports Pass previously and it worked seamlessly on the aforementioned devices. What is going on? 

0 Thanks
s1mondinho
Occasional Poster

I spent 4-5 hours trying to resolve this on the live chat and they had no idea on how to fix it. Got cut off (online) twice. Completely clueless. Wished I never bought the Sky Sports Pass – I am seething cos I left Sky Sports ten years ago due to their utter garbage customer service and vowed never to go with them again! Made the same mistake. Will be formally complaining and taking them to the Ombudsman.    

0 Thanks
Highlighted
robert1997
Scholar 5

Did you follow the advice given to people in other threads and reboot your device and router. This has worked for some others who were having issues.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

Did you follow the advice on similar threads and rebooted your device and router.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

Have you rebooted your device and router?

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

Have you rebooted your device and router?

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@s1mondinho 

Have you rebooted your device and router to see if it works?

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

Only one of those posts should have appeared. The system was marking my posts as spam so I tried a few times to get them past the filter. Now they've all appeared 😂

0 Thanks
rick9525
First Poster

I am wondering if they have taken it down currently as won’t even let me buy it and I saw on Twitter others are having the same issue. It says you may not be eligible or offer may have expired. I meet the requirements re end of current pass and the other guy has no pass at all active. 

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

0 Thanks