cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JHolder26
First Poster

Sky Sports 10 Month Season Ticket

Hi - I have seen NOWTV are offering a 10 month season pass for 199. Does anybody know how to access the deal. Every-time I go to passes it doesnt give me that offer and if I click on links from other websites it just sends me to the Sky Sport home page through nowtv.com

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
robert1997
Scholar 5

Re: Sky Sports 10 Month Season Ticket

Do you currently have Sky Sports on NowTV?

Here's a direct link to try https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?dcmp=ssf.com_bul_nowtv

**EDIT** as usual @schnapps gets in there first 😃

41 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @JHolder26

See if this link below works which is the main nowtv offers webpage.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

Also to be eligible for the offer you need to have no saved sports pass on your account or if you are on an existing sports pass offer you must have less than 30 days remaining on the offer.
robert1997
Scholar 5

Do you currently have Sky Sports on NowTV?

Here's a direct link to try https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?dcmp=ssf.com_bul_nowtv

**EDIT** as usual @schnapps gets in there first 😃

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @robert1997

I am having problems with the nowtv forum software at the moment and the link that you posted was actually the one i was after .
robert1997
Scholar 5

I had to go back over my old posts to find it @schnapps 😀

Ackworth
Occasional Poster

Hi I am looking at getting the season ticket, but it does not say what sports channels you get. It just explains football.??

I want to watch cricket. Rugby League and F1 all on various channels>

Does anyone know what you get>

Cheers 😀

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Ackworth 

You definitely get all 11 number Sky Sports channels with the 10 month £199 offer.

List of Sky Sports Channels using a Day, Week or Month Pass (not Mobile Pass).

Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports F1, Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports Golf, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports News and Sky Sports Racing

Just be aware there is no red button service or any sports catch up service with a NowTV Sports Pass. 

Ackworth
Occasional Poster

Thank you for the swift info. Upgraded on strength of it and all is good.
robert1997
Scholar 5

It was the same last year AND when the F1 multi-month pass was offered where the marketing makes it appear you only get access tyo the particular service the offer is for, ie. football/F1 etc. Maybe by the time next season comes around they will make things much clearer to prospective subscribers.

0 Thanks
Championship1
Occasional Poster

I have just purchased a £199 season pass for Sky Sports on 01/08/19. Firstly, using my PC with Firefox brower, NowTV will not play. I have downloaded and installed the app to my PC, still will not play. Secondly, I have BT TV and using the app on my smart TVs (lounge and Bedroom) after signing in to NowTV all in get is movie options - NO ACCESS to SKY Sports from my TV x2. And thirdly, and by far the most ANNOYING having visited this community page I discover on a reply post that there is no RED BUTTON option for games. The only reason I want Sky Sports is to watch Championship games and especially midweek Championship games which are accessed via the RED button. How do I cancel this purchase?

0 Thanks