cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenofBuzzard
Mentor

Sky Sport Mobile not working

Hi there. I'm new to community.

I paid for a Sports Pass which came with 5 or 6 months sky sports on my mobile. It worked for a day on my iPhone 7 then stopped. It's still there on my NOW membership details (says

Sports Mobile Month Membership
Cancelled
You can keep watching until 25 Oct 2021

but it won't play - just says

'NOW  Sports Membership required to watch on this device'.

Tried logging off and on - no change.

Any ideas?

0 Thanks
4 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sport Mobile not working

Hi @KenofBuzzard 

Does the Mobile Sports Membership still show on your NOW online account under My Membership ?

I am also assuming on your smartphone you are attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels with a Mobile Membership which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News ?

If you are following the above, then maybe try a fresh NOW App download from your phone Apps Store, power down the phone, restart the phone and sign back into the App with your account details showing your Mobile Sports Membership online.

0 Thanks
KenofBuzzard
Mentor

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes it's on my membership when I check on my laptop. Have tried your suggestion of delete the app and restart phone. Still get the same message unfortunately.

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @KenofBuzzard 

If the message is happening on the five allowed Sky Sports channels that i indicated before, then jump over to NOW live chat (use the green chat to an adviser button on this link below) to see if they can figure out what's going wrong.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

One forum member did say that they had success by deleting their phone off their registered account list and then played one of the five Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile Membership.

KenofBuzzard
Mentor

Thanks so much for your help.

I think I was assuming the golf channel was one of the 5 and didn't read
your first reply carefully enough.

I can get the main channels. Thanks again.