cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kul81
Observer

Samsung Red button ...

I have an annual Now sports membership. I have a Samsung smart TV.

Tried to watch a Championship footy live game  yesterday which was only accessible by pressing the red button. But this did not work at all.

Tried this last week as well - still did not work.

Any ideas

Kul81

7 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kul81 

The red button sports service is called Bonus Streams and is usually on the bottom to last grid row on the NOW App.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features 

Sometimes the Bonus Streams doesn't pop up on supported playback devices until 5 to 15 minutes before the game is scheduled.

I don't know if there was any Championship Games yesterday or not on the NOW Bonus Streams because I didn't have access to my television.

The next round of Championship Bonus Streams are scheduled for Tuesday the 8th of November.

Kul81
Observer

Hi Scnapps,

Many thanks

There was football last night whcih could only be accessed by pressing the red button once you were on the main match page (norwich v QPR)..I wanted to get to Burnley v REading and needed to press the red button ...tried this a number of tiimes on my Samsung remote control (before and during the game)..but no link to the game. I only have a Samsung remote control and I had this problem last week as well

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kul81 

You don't press the red button on your remote.

What you need to do is from the NOW App home screen navigate down to the bottom to last grid row, where there would be a number of tile boxes with any Championship matches are on the NOW Bonus Streams.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kul81 

I just checked the internet and there was some Championship Games on the NOW Bonus Streams service last night.

Did you look right towards the bottom to last grid row on the main home screen on your Samsung Smart TV NOW App ?

And I am assuming you have a full blown monthly NOW Sports TV Membership and not the Mobile version.

Have you got any other supported playback Bonus Streams device from the FAQ link I posted above to check on Tuesday the 8th of November.

Kul81
Observer

Hi Scnapps,

Thanks again. I have a monthly subscription which expires next august (£25 a month)..  I will look again for the "the bottom to last grid row on the main home screen on my Samsung Smart TV NOW App ". I wont press the red button on the remote control

thanks again   Kul81

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kul81 

You are looking for something like in the screen shot picture below for the NOW Bonus Streams.

IMG_20221103_130406.jpg

Kul81
Observer

Thanks Scnapps...I dont remember seeing this Bonus Stream link as I was too busy pressing the red button. I will definitely look for this now. Unfortunately I am away on 8th November but will certainly try it next time

All the best