cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: SPORTS WEEKLY PASS

it applies a pass directly to your NowTV account with the ability to manage it via the App Store.

Good to know its currently still there assuming you use an Apple TV..

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I totally agree.

I bought a Now TV box when the BBC gave up (or refused to pay the price) for the rights to show the big golf tournaments.

I only used it to watch the golf and always bought a weeks sport pass. Sky are becoming too powerful in controlling sport on TV, time for the Monopolies Commission to take a look at them.

The box is now consigned to the bin. Bye bye Now TV it was great whilst it lasted!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

Sky are becoming too powerful in controlling sport on TV, time for the Monopolies Commission to take a look at them.

ironically. Sky have far less sports than they used to (no champions league nor tennis) and with other providers like BT, Premier Sports and Amazon nowhere near as dominant as they were.  Can’t see monopolies commission ever bothering them.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have just cancelled the monthly pass, expected an offer...but none.  I can't even find a good deal on monthly passes right now anywhere else.  Oh well, I'll do without until something I really want to watch comes around.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

0 Thanks