UKTVPlayapp
Contributor 5

Re: Red button

Can anyone from now tv team let us know if the sky sports red button service is on it way as this is one on the features I am waiting for to watch Match Choice,Uefa Nations League extra matches and EFL football League extra matches. The other is sky sports catch up service.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 1

@UKTVPlayapp wrote:

Can anyone from now tv team let us know if the sky sports red button service is on it way as this is one on the features I am waiting for to watch Match Choice,Uefa Nations League extra matches and EFL football League extra matches. The other is sky sports catch up service.

Personally I can't ever see it happening but I'd love to be proven wrong. I think Sky's idea is to keep the NowTV service as the poor man's Sky. To access red button etc they would rather see us subbing, at greater expense, to the full Sky Q service.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

@UKTVPlayapp wrote:

As much as i'd love to see it happenning i haven't heard anything as of yet lads :/

0 Thanks
Gwynneevs
First Poster

Disappointed in that I have bought a day pass to watch the Swansea v Birmingham game only to find that I can’t access the red button. How can I get a refund

0 Thanks
Dotty2
Contributor 1

I was been in dispute with them for ages in this, I spoke to online chat, think I emailed too, can’t fully remember but I got a refund!! Thought they would be advertising it better now that the red button isn’t available on now tv , as so many people have been caught out by it
Hope that helps
0 Thanks
MikeInCheshire
First Poster

I did the same yesterday dor spurs v leicester ...paid the money then was told its a red button game ...what a f.....g con !!

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 1

Spurs v Leicester was on the Premier League channel as per the norm.

0 Thanks