cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaB38
First Poster

Re: Red button

I bought a monthly sports pass this morning and now found out can’t watch the Leeds match as it’s on the red button! Why supply half the service and it’s not clear anywhere that this is not available until after you log in!! I don’t want to subscribe to Sky as don’t watch enough of the other games to make it worthwhile, that’s why I chose Now Tv to watch as and when. What a stupid service, very unhappy customer 

0 Thanks
cf1234
First Poster

I have bought a 24 hour day pass to watch the Leeds game and have now found that red button games are not included. This information was not available before the purchase. I would like a refund. Is this  possible?

0 Thanks
Dotty2
Contributor 1

I’ve been back and forth to them since I had exactly the same problem with a derby county match ages ago!!
I’ve asked them to take it to the higher management to stop falsely advertising these games!!! You should get a refund, I did, go on the online chat if you can
0 Thanks
GrantITFC
Occasional Poster

I got a refund within 3 days. I imagine they deal with these complaints every mid week game. You would have thought they would have sorted it by now.
I won't be using them ever again.
0 Thanks
Dotty2
Contributor 1

I got a refund after the derby match weeks ago! It’s falsely advertised! I spoke to someone on live chat and several emails later!
0 Thanks
GrantITFC
Occasional Poster

They tried to give me a free £7.99 pass which i refused. They gave me a refund
0 Thanks
Richlacey
First Poster

Absolute joke, doesn’t give you any notice that there is no red button until you want to watch something on it. Wasted £7.99 now and that will be the last money they ever get from me.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Advocate 2

The lack of Red Button is almost as frustating as zero on demand content for Sports. How Sky go and Sky TV get on demand but Now TV don't just doesn't justify the £30plus for a month pass!

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Regular 1

The red button service is on it way as I had it’s say it isn’t  available yet as I was entering a sky sports month pass gift card.

0 Thanks
robert1997
Scholar 5

@UKTVPlayapp wrote:

The red button service is on it way as I had it’s say it isn’t  available yet as I was entering a sky sports month pass gift card.

You're reading too much into that. That"s exactly the same thing it's been saying since NowTV initially launched. Nothing has changed.

0 Thanks